Opinion of Fuzzy Bear? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:12:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Title
FF

HP

Lol

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 96

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear?  (Read 1921 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: September 18, 2021, 08:07:52 PM »

He’s very misunderstood by many posters on here , and actually is a very principled poster on here who if he was a legislator I could see him working better with the other side than many on here .

He also is a good buddy of mine on  here and is definitely an FF

I mean, he doesn't hide the fact that thinks you're going to burn in Hell for "rejecting Jesus." But I guess you can have fun owning the libs on the way there...
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 01:55:05 PM »

The biggest problem is how Republican hack posters (including several mods) run to his defense no matter what as some kind of reflexive "own the libs" thing. If y'all would tell him to tone it down when he goes over the line, he might not have ever felt comfortable going all in on things like Great Replacement, #StoptheSteal, "You're sending yourself to Hell by rejecting Jesus," etc. It's like the blue avatars are so "all in" on "Fuzzy is a great man who is unfairly persecuted" that they willfully blind themselves to the awful things that he's been posting the last few years. I bet people right now are rolling their eyes at me, in complete denial that he's done anything resembling that.

Even if they didn't actually succeed in getting him to tone it down, if those posters just didn't deny everything so hard, if people like OSR, etc., could just admit when Fuzzy goes over the line and that people have valid reasons to dislike him, I don't think he would cause so many passions running wild around here.

And I get it. I spent a couple years always coming to his defense, arguing with other red avatars that Fuzzy is a fundamentally good and misunderstood guy, but eventually he was just too abusive (even to people like me who defended him all along), mean-spirited, and venomous to support anymore. He's certainly made me a fool for standing by him for so long, but I'm hardly the only one - lots of posters here have had no choice but to do a 180 on him, as the content of his postings have gone so dark.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 11:38:34 PM »

Despite the fact that we strongly differ on things like Trump and the BLM movement, I've always had a great deal of respect for Fizzy.  He's always treated me with courtesy!

Keep in mind Fuzzy is a strong opponent of the death penalty , and is against the type of sentencing we hand out for drug users . So I’d say he’s pretty liberal on the issue itself , and what he doesn’t like it self was the unrest they caused last summer  plus other things they advocate for other then criminal justice reform

Who gives a sh**t? Fuzzy isn't disliked because he's "too conservative on the issues" or something like that. He's disliked because he's a mean-spirited abusive bully, because he spams threads with multi-paragraph soliloquies with the same debunked points he made a few days before as if he forgot the whole discussion, because he constantly disrupts unrelated threads by droning on about Antifa and Black Lives Matter, and because he's now become a 2020 election conspiracy theorist (even though he boasted before the election that he would accept the results no matter what while Biden supporters would spin conspiracy theories if Trump won).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies