Have you ever eaten at a Braum's? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:44:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever eaten at a Braum's? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever eaten at a Braum's?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 51

Author Topic: Have you ever eaten at a Braum's?  (Read 1426 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« on: September 20, 2021, 01:02:37 PM »

When I was driving across the country last December, I really wanted to go to Braum's the night I was in Oklahoma City, but my dad had taken us to a Sonic Drive-In in Hot Springs earlier in the day and was insistent that he didn't want any burgers or anything burger-adjacent. I'm sure that someday I'll go back to that part of the country, but for now it's one of my greatest regrets.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 09:13:51 PM »

I'm going to be in Arkansas later this month (driving from Starkville to Fayetteville to Auburn to hit three games on Thanksgiving weekend) and told the friend I'll be with that we should go to Braum's. More updates as events warrant.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 03:18:37 PM »

I'm going to be in Arkansas later this month (driving from Starkville to Fayetteville to Auburn to hit three games on Thanksgiving weekend) and told the friend I'll be with that we should go to Braum's. More updates as events warrant.

Did you go, and if so, how was it?

We did go to the Braum's in Alma. It was quite good and I'd definitely go again. Getting up to Fayetteville was a real haul and we were running short on time so I didn't get anything that I couldn't eat while driving, meaning no ice cream. Next time!

In the drive-thru a couple cars in front of us there was a Smart Fortwo with a Thin Blue Line sticker.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies