Has your opinion of Joe Biden changed since he became President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:41:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Has your opinion of Joe Biden changed since he became President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has your opinion of Joe Biden changed since he became President  (Read 1966 times)
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« on: September 17, 2021, 09:04:07 PM »
« edited: September 17, 2021, 09:08:47 PM by Freethinker Tom Rice »

He went from “idiotic senile typical establishment politician” pre-presidency to one of the most disastrous and embarrassing presidents America has ever seen.

So yeah, it’s gone down a lot. I never liked him nor did I ever consider voting for him, but I would never expect him to be quite such a pathetic leader. He isn’t merely incompetent, but genuinely is actively trying to destroy this nation more than I ever expected him to.
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 03:09:34 AM »

He went from “idiotic senile typical establishment politician” pre-presidency to one of the most disastrous and embarrassing presidents America has ever seen.

So yeah, it’s gone down a lot. I never liked him nor did I ever consider voting for him, but I would never expect him to be quite such a pathetic leader. He isn’t merely incompetent, but genuinely is actively trying to destroy this nation more than I ever expected him to.

Translation: I thought Biden would be a harmless weak centrist who wouldn't try to pass anything he promised because I was told by the right wing media I consume that he's senile and incompetent (we love projecting our dear leader's weakness on others). Now he's actually doing things, passing legislation and is being decisive and home and abroad, something my party's president couldn't do! So I hate him more now!

He hasn’t been able to pass anything through Congress outside of a stimulus bill in March, 6 months ago.

He only issues horrible and unconstitutional EO’s and prays that they don’t get struck down in court, while mishandling virtually everything like the inept lummox he is.

Also is killing an innocent family in a drone strike for PR “being decisive”? Lol.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies