Has your opinion of Joe Biden changed since he became President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:55:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Has your opinion of Joe Biden changed since he became President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has your opinion of Joe Biden changed since he became President  (Read 1960 times)
dw93
DWL
YaBB God
United States

« on: September 18, 2021, 12:21:42 PM »

I think from January until July, immigration aside, this administration was off to a good start. They hit the ground running in ways that no other administration of my lifetime did in its first 6 months. Once the withdrawal from Afghanistan happened, which was the right decision even if the execution of said withdrawal could've ceratainly been done better, all the wind was taken out of their sails, and thanks to repeated ball dropping with regard to Afghanistan was well as continued handling of centirsts Sinema and Manchin and with regard to the infrastructure bill, leftists like Sanders and AOC with kid gloves, the sails of this administration likely won't get any wind back for at least the rest of this year.

I support a majority of the policies this administration is pushing and support a majority of what has been accomplished and thus, still have a positive opinion of Biden, that said if they don't move past the set backs of the last month and hit the ground running again, 2022 and possibly 2024 aren't gonna be pretty, and if the GOP pulls through in 2024, our Democratic Republic might not survive.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies