Generally speaking, who are hotter people? Democrats or Republicans, and why?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:23:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Generally speaking, who are hotter people? Democrats or Republicans, and why?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Generally speaking, do you find Democrats or Republicans to be sexier or better-looking?
Democrats.

Republicans.

Both are.

Neither are.  Indies or third parties are more physically attractive.

None of the above.  Have you seen some of those European politicians?  Dayum.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: Generally speaking, who are hotter people? Democrats or Republicans, and why?  (Read 1320 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2021, 01:00:40 AM »

im f**king weird but i don't think that inherently has to do with my sexuality
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2021, 05:37:03 AM »

Hey! I'm not a man, either, but at least I have the decency to keep it in my pants on the Blog!
Of course, I could just as easily bump that "person of your dreams" thread like a hypocrite because I realized there's a real-life equivalent to the characters I mentioned in that thread, but I won't.

yeah but that's my problem.  i always have kept it in my tiny little peachy pink sundresses... every now and then, for once, I'd just like to spread my legs up in the air on a public subway and just see what happens (:

I'm actually - and I'll just share this with everyone on here - a virgin... at the age of 36... never been on a date, never had a boyfriend.... so yeah... it's that sad.
How is this blog free. 🤣
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2021, 09:38:26 AM »

You guys are so gullible sometimes lol.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2021, 05:56:22 PM »

I’d say that the median Democrat voter is more attractive than the median Republican voters, and probably by not a small margin

Not my experience, unless you’re really into alternative gals (not that there’s anything wronggggg with that!).  I haven’t found much of a correlation with overall attractiveness.  Either group will certainly have various types of attractiveness over- and underrepresented.
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2021, 05:59:57 PM »

I'm actually - and I'll just share this with everyone on here - a virgin... at the age of 36... never been on a date, never had a boyfriend.... so yeah... it's that sad.
Hey, don't worry about it. This is Talk Elections. The Atlas, if you will. This is where they make virgins. I didn't have a girlfriend until I was nineteen years old, and we never actually met each other. As it stands, I give it a 90% chance that the first vagina I touch will be my own (which isn't a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination--cis lesbians touch their own well before they touch anyone else's, too). The closest thing I ever had to a date was playing Mario Party over the Internet. If it'll make you feel any less annoyed with the fact that you've been living your life like a girl in horny jail, I'll make that post I was talking about in my previous post.

oh wow another trans girl!!!! yay!!!! Hi, how are you?  omg Yes  Trans girls are very horny and we all want to really feel our bodies and brains connected for the first time in our lives... so much pain and anguish and agony we endure and continue to endure, to make our childhood dreams come true.  I knew since i was 4 - even though the word "transgender" wasn't around, i knew i was a girl. yeah.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2021, 06:41:15 PM »
« Edited: September 24, 2021, 07:47:20 PM by Trans Rights Are Human Rights »

oh wow another trans girl!!!! yay!!!! Hi, how are you?  omg Yes  Trans girls are very horny and we all want to really feel our bodies and brains connected for the first time in our lives... so much pain and anguish and agony we endure and continue to endure, to make our childhood dreams come true.  I knew since i was 4 - even though the word "transgender" wasn't around, i knew i was a girl. yeah.
Surprised it took you until I made the remark about vagina-touching before you pieced it together and not my display name. Tongue That said, I always like to see another trans person on The Blog™, so it makes sense that you'd feel the same way. As for your remark about trans women's libidos, while I'm not horny as often as I was before I started transitioning, I've noticed I'm a lot more content with the ways I am. I didn't really piece together that I was a girl until male puberty hit and I noticed how wrong it felt (although if I knew when I was four... maybe I'd be able to work on things a little sooner and be a little less self-conscious as to whether or not I pass), but a lot of things from before then made sense with hindsight (I could name examples, but I also don't really want to). I guess, if you're saying "omg Yes" to my last sentence, I'll go and make that post.

EDIT: And now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure "transgender" was around when you were four--you just didn't know where to look at the time.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2021, 07:37:14 AM »

The last option is the only acceptable answer
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2021, 07:38:33 AM »

In all honesty, not a Democrat vs Republican thing, but I'm generally more attracted to more traditional/conservative women myself.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies