2021-22 NHL Season Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:01:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  2021-22 NHL Season Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2021-22 NHL Season Thread  (Read 6061 times)
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« on: January 01, 2022, 08:11:49 PM »

Montreal Canadiens played their game today with 11 forwards and 5 defensemen. There are 14 names on the covid list. In addition there are injured players. The team on the ice had not enough regular players to be acceptable for rules of a pre-season game.

The next four home games were postponed. The team is suspending all activities through January 6.

I don't know what will happen to home games later in January. I imagine at that time it would have to be in front of empty stands. If the league doesn't like that. 
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 10:45:37 PM »

For the first time of the season the Canadiens won two games in a row. If they don't stop winning it will endanger finishing last and having better odds of first draft pick.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2022, 08:38:59 PM »

just found out Guy Lafleur died, one of the best of all time

He's lying in state for two days at the Bell Centre and March 3 it's the funeral. The Quebec government gave it a national funeral status.

On the last game of a mediocre season the Canadiens scored ten goals. 10 was Lafleur's jersey number.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 04:41:09 PM »

I thought once we'd removed Pierre McGuire from the broadcasts that we'd have no more of this

McGuire has been fired by the Senators less than a year after they hired him. Maybe he will do broadcast...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies