2021-22 NHL Season Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:57:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  2021-22 NHL Season Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: 2021-22 NHL Season Thread  (Read 6037 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2022, 08:01:56 AM »

I still think the Rangers will win the series, but Honkey Dude is a typical whiny bitch Rangers fan who hates greatness. Tongue

Unclr Gramps you guys need to be sending the “war room” in Toronto a big ol’ fruit basket at the end of this series considering the nonstop gifts they keep bestowing upon you.

Good Morning, Nephew.  How was your evening?  Tongue
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2022, 04:53:21 PM »
« Edited: May 10, 2022, 04:58:03 PM by Badger »

Wanna share some butthurt Rangers fans with y'all...

I don't even know what the f*** this means. Is that some sort of slur because he's Russian?

Your team needed a f***ing three bounces in the first and a softy in the third and won the game by 1 not counting empty net goals. I wouldn't be bragging about your scrub ass team. Your superstar Hall of Famers also couldn't score on even 5% of their shots in the first two games on a goalie you said is crap in the playoffs. Your team is trash and will f***ing move to Kansas City after Crosby and Malkin retire like they should have until uncle Bettman gave them Crosby.

Did your goalie who will be working at Arby's in three years not allow four goals on less than 30 shots

Your team was gifted a goal that never occurred. Got two penalties in quick succession after, one of which was about as soft of a call as you will see and the other took our best PK'er off the ice because the referee couldn't correctly assess who committed a penalty. Goals were scored on both PP's. Then later your team scores a goal after one of our defenseman was hounded with no call about as much as the penalty we committed that led to that first penalty. Just no consistency. It's all to favor Bettman's favorite team.

If only Crosby could play in goal. The position would come naturally to him seeing how he has already made a career of diving and flopping around the ice.

No, actually I don't know who Don Koharski is. Had to look him up. He retired 13 years ago. Why would I know a referee from 13 years ago who has so little knowledge about the league that he can't even name the main players in a series? He's been gone so long that he hasn't even refereed a game with any player on our team, so that should tell you how relevant he is.

Your fan base is whining. You guys are so worried about a supposed flop by our goalie, who once again you guys can't score against. Thats 10 goals in more than 20 periods of hockey this season. I can't even search his name on twitter without seeing the incessant whining from Penguins fans and alleged Penguins journalists. It just proves my point. I think it's clear as day that Carter hit him, but regardless, why don't you worry about why you lost instead of whining about the Rangers?

Is it "butthurt" if it's all true?  Real hockey fans should be appalled at this travesty as the league has decided before the fact to give the Crosby-Malkin-Letang trio one last ride at the Rangers' expense.  It's really sad!  

I didn't expect to win it all in the first year back, so the learning process is what it is.  Hopefully these literal baby-eating demons from Pittsburgh get a good thwack in the next round from a team a bit more Cup-ready.  

Fact is, the Penguins are a disgrace and continuously ruin the legitimacy of the league.  Hopefully the next commissioner folds the franchise for these crimes against the sport.  

Ranger fan tears. Deeeelicious!

How much easier it might have been to Simply acknowledge that the goalie who pretty much carried your team has collapsed, the Rangers anemic offense couldn't capitalize on the worst bout of goalie injuries probably any playoff team has endured in decades leaving us with only a journeyman net tender, and Crosby has been an absolute Beast thus far.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2022, 04:54:25 PM »

Grumps, Badger, I hand you my sword. Good God what a calamity.

Now THATS a genuinely classy response.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2022, 03:09:35 AM »

The Blues are within one game of headed to the 2nd round to face the Avs.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2022, 12:30:14 AM »

Trouba injured Crosby with a dirty play, unclear if he'll face any consequences. Also referees have started giving Pens players penalties for things they didn't do. But never forget, Uncle Gary loves Pittsburgh!
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2022, 01:56:02 PM »

I still think the Rangers will win the series, but Honkey Dude is a typical whiny bitch Rangers fan who hates greatness. Tongue

Unclr Gramps you guys need to be sending the “war room” in Toronto a big ol’ fruit basket at the end of this series considering the nonstop gifts they keep bestowing upon you.

Good Morning, Nephew.  How was your evening?  Tongue

I was fine after Game 4 because I called it!  My score prediction was 6-1. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2022, 02:12:10 PM »

I have no sympathy for that detestable little sh**t.  The hockey equivalent of a spoiled little brat.  I can't ******* wait for this little asshole to be out of the league. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/claude-giroux-on-surgery-scars-those-are-from-crosby/
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2022, 12:50:26 AM »

I have no sympathy for that detestable little sh**t.  The hockey equivalent of a spoiled little brat.  I can't ******* wait for this little asshole to be out of the league. 
He can't hear you, he has 3 stanley cup rings blocking his ears.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2022, 01:53:30 PM »

He can't hear you, he has 3 stanley cup rings blocking his ears.

I wonder how many the Rangers won during that time?  Oh, yeah...........
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2022, 02:35:22 PM »

Blues and Avs will meet in the 2nd round, as they beat the Wild 5-2 last night to win the series 4-2.

The winner of this series will likely be the Western Conference's Stanley Cup Final participant.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2022, 04:27:14 PM »

Blues and Avs will meet in the 2nd round, as they beat the Wild 5-2 last night to win the series 4-2.

The winner of this series will likely be the Western Conference's Stanley Cup Final participant.
I'm still predicting Calgary. We'll see...
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2022, 09:09:01 PM »

Hello Grumps, Badger

I will be taking my sword back until further notice.

dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2022, 09:32:02 PM »

Blues minor league goalie scores goal in Calder Cup playoffs
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2022, 10:06:54 PM »

The officiating in tonight's Cal-Dal game has been horrific.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #114 on: May 14, 2022, 01:04:19 PM »

Trouba injured Crosby with a dirty play, unclear if he'll face any consequences. Also referees have started giving Pens players penalties for things they didn't do. But never forget, Uncle Gary loves Pittsburgh!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #115 on: May 14, 2022, 01:09:01 PM »

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/claude-giroux-on-surgery-scars-those-are-from-crosby/

Hickey Dude: "Cindy has all the Refs on his side! Will never let anyone touch him and always back him! Whaaaaa! Cry "

Also Hockey Dude: " cheap shot on Crosby doesn't get called? Hell yeah!!"  Roll Eyes

The ugly fact is hockey dude like every little whining b**** about Crosby speaks out of pure envy that they know Crosby will never ever ever regardless of trading circumstances play for their team. If it was conceivable, hockey dude with drop to his knees swallow and gargle said to play for the Rangers.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #116 on: May 14, 2022, 02:13:24 PM »

No matter what the subject, badger from Ohio interprets my justified grievances for "whining".  I guess that's just the scars I live with as a member of the greatest generation (Millennials) and hockey's finest fanbase (NY Rangers). 
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #117 on: May 14, 2022, 09:22:11 PM »

I genuinely feel awful for Toronto.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2022, 06:57:31 AM »

I can't even fathom what it must be like to be a Toronto Maple Leafs fan.  I mean... Again?  AGAIN?! 

T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2022, 05:23:39 PM »

I can't even fathom what it must be like to be a Toronto Maple Leafs fan.  I mean... Again?  AGAIN?! 
It sucks.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2022, 09:17:24 PM »

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS THREE TO ONE

THREE
TO
ONE

I-GOR! I-GOR! I-GOR! I-GOR!
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2022, 10:10:16 PM »

Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2022, 10:39:53 PM »

Tristan Jarry is 2-6 in the postseason. Fewer wins than Louis Domingue. Let this be the beginning of the end.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2022, 01:57:09 AM »

Tristan Jarry is 2-6 in the postseason. Fewer wins than Louis Domingue. Let this be the beginning of the end.
I watched the highlights and assumed it was Domingue. Not a good sign for Jarry.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2022, 11:02:32 AM »

Congrats to HD and other Penguin haters.  I did predict Rangers in 6, but Big Ding Domingue did his best for a 3rd stringer.

Good luck against Carolina.  I will, of course, be rooting for the Bunch of Jerks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies