Giuliani emotionally screams that Biden does not belong at Ground Zero
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 05:34:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Giuliani emotionally screams that Biden does not belong at Ground Zero
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Giuliani emotionally screams that Biden does not belong at Ground Zero  (Read 976 times)
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 10, 2021, 07:31:11 PM »

The man dubbed “America’s Mayor” for his handling of New York City on 9/11 says President Biden is not welcome to visit Ground Zero on the 20th anniversary of the terror attacks because of his chaotic withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan that left the nation right back in the hands of the Taliban.

“President Biden shouldn’t come here,” former mayor Rudy Giuliani said during a WABC radio 9/11 remembrance at the station’s studio in Midtown. “He doesn’t belong here.”

The president and first lady Jill Biden are slated to be at Ground Zero Saturday at the 9/11 Memorial & Museum to mark the anniversary of the attacks in which two al Qaeda-hijacked jet airliners were flown into the Twin Towers, toppling them and claiming nearly 3,000 lives.

Giuliani, a Republican more recently famous for serving as former President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, went on to rip the what he called the Democrat Biden’s “reckless” handling of the troop withdrawal from Afghanistan.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/10/rudy-biden-doesnt-belong-in-nyc-on-9-11-after-afghanistan-exit/
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 07:37:48 PM »

I obviously dislike the Biden administration and I don’t care about this news story one bit.

It's just a story of Giuliani and Bernie Kerik warning Biden and Harris not to step foot at sacred ground tomorrow---Giuliani is visibly shaken by the presence of Biden being there tomorrow.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 07:38:47 PM »

Was he screaming this, while hair-dye was running down his face?
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 07:43:54 PM »

Rudy is completely unhinged and not at all worth listening to. He has had just about the biggest fall from grace for any American politician in the past 50 years.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 08:03:57 PM »

Bernie Kerik is a convicted felon and former NYPD commissioner who was pardoned by Trump for those out of the loop.
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 08:13:58 PM »

Don’t listen to Hair Dye Giuliani k
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2021, 08:40:02 PM »

I don't listen to anything he says. Him and his ex-buddy trump.

Part of me feels a little sorry for these "aging wannabe relevant agains." It's sad to watch, really.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 08:43:07 PM »

Bernie Kerik is a convicted felon and former NYPD commissioner who was pardoned by Trump for those out of the loop.

Both Kerik and Giuliani exploited 9/11 for their political and personal gain....
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 08:46:45 PM »

A wig works better.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 08:46:57 PM »

I obviously dislike the Biden administration and I don’t care about this news story one bit.

It's just a story of Giuliani and Bernie Kerik warning Biden and Harris not to step foot at sacred ground tomorrow---Giuliani is visibly shaken by the presence of Biden being there tomorrow.

I think Biden and Harris are disasters, but I really don’t care about what Giuliani has to say at this point.

We also think Trump and Bush W were disasters at least Biden and Harris legitimately won Bush W won on not counting dimpled chads and Trump didn't win on popular vote

Biden and Obama and Harris won over 50% of the popular vote, Trump didn't and Bush only got it in 2004
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2021, 09:04:07 PM »

Remember when this man could’ve been president?
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2021, 09:16:14 PM »

this isn't cute anymore, it's time to lock Giuliani up.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2021, 09:22:40 PM »

Remember when this man could’ve been president?

One of my biggest shames is having voted for this loon in the 2008 primary.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2021, 10:02:55 PM »

The "emotional" Italian-American is a trope re-inforced by over a century of racist anti-Italian rhetoric and popular media. Calling Giuliani "emotional" is a racist dogwhistle. Why not just come out and call him "shrill"?

Do better.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2021, 10:04:16 PM »

And Rudy doesn't belong anywhere except an insane asylum. Didn't stop him from his face melting off at Four Seasons Total Landscaping or shaving in a food court.
Indy Texas 🇺🇦🇵🇸
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2021, 12:37:13 AM »

You know how sometimes elderly people with dementia have dramatic mood swings and randomly get really angry at you or start crying?

And then a relative has to dutifully offer to take Uncle Harold upstairs and put him to bed. Meanwhile Aunt Doris is tearing up and apologizing to everyone. "He didn't mean that. Ever since his diagnosis, he gets that way every now and then."

We're all having that moment as a country every time Rudy Giuliani goes out in public.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2021, 01:11:40 AM »

I can not even understand why he would even speak about this?
He has no shame. I mean the people of NY (present day), just hate the hell out of him.
I bet Biden would get a better reception from the people there, than Giuliani would.
Remember when they announced his name at a NY baseball game, and the entire stadium booed (quite loudly) when they announced his birthday (I think that's what it was).
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2021, 11:25:47 AM »

Yeah no, this is America's day of remembrance. No single politician owns it.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2021, 06:33:38 PM »

I don't listen to anything he says. Him and his ex-buddy trump.

Part of me feels a little sorry for these "aging wannabe relevant agains." It's sad to watch, really.

Both Giuliani and Kerik are only relevant during these times of the year, but they will be more irrelevant as 9/11 fades from memory....

They are only popular in places like Staten Island, who reveres and worships Giuliani and the 9/11 first responders, it is a reason why SI is a red-leaning borough and voted Gore-Bush-McCain-Obama-Trump-Trump, it is a blue collar place and people like Giuliani and Trump are revered.

Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2021, 06:45:42 PM »

When doesn't he yell? I've never seen him speak lately where his jaw doesn't look like it's going unhinge like a snake's.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2021, 08:55:58 PM »

Yeah no, this is America's day of remembrance. No single politician owns it.

Yep. One "side" trying to "own" 9/11 is just about the second-most-tasteless take it's possible for any American to have on the anniversary, after the woke-zoomer "lmao why do people care" line.
LBJer
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2021, 10:30:01 PM »

Rudy is completely unhinged and not at all worth listening to. He has had just about the biggest fall from grace for any American politician in the past 50 years.

On the level of O.J. Simpson and Bill Cosby.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2021, 10:34:57 PM »

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2021, 10:19:24 AM »

"A noun, a verb, and 9/11": Rudy Giuliani's cynical September 11 strategy rears its head (2015)

The most memorable laugh line from the 2007-2008 presidential debates came from then-Sen. Joe Biden, discussing the presidential campaign of Rudy Giuliani: "I mean, think about it! Rudy Giuliani. There's only three things he mentions in a sentence -- a noun, a verb, and 9/11. There's nothing else! There's nothing else!"

This wasn't much of an exaggeration. The former mayor of New York City, who was considered a loose frontrunner for the nomination through much of 2007, tried to link just about everything to his experience coordinating first responders on September 11, 2001. He centered his campaign strategy on skipping most of the early states and putting all his resources into Florida. As the Florida primary neared in January 2008 and Giuliani was still trailing, he released an ad comparing Floridians' experience with hurricanes to his experience on 9/11. Get it? They're both disasters. Rudy Giuliani lost Florida and quit the race.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2021, 11:32:30 AM »

Giuliani made more rants last night at a 9/11 dinner, threatening Joints Chiefs Chairman Mark Milley, mocking Queen Elizabeth II and others...

https://nypost.com/2021/09/12/rudy-giuliani-goes-on-rant-during-9-11-memorial-dinner/
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies