Nomination of Wxtransit for Secretary of State (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:43:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Nomination of Wxtransit for Secretary of State (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nomination of Wxtransit for Secretary of State  (Read 1900 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« on: September 11, 2021, 09:33:18 PM »

Let me apologize first of all for my tardiness, and in addition for inadvertently holding up the floor vote – I will motion for an immediate final vote as soon as the nominee responds satisfactorily – but having caught up on the rest of the hearing I want to say I greatly appreciate Transit’s forthrightness in setting out his overall vision and  answering the questions he’s been asked so far in great detail, especially with regard to the all-important PRC-ROC situation and the Guantanamo Bay issue.

I’d like to expand on Spark’s question. As we know, China (and, to a lesser but still-considerable extent, India) remain major consumers of fossil fuels and any comprehensive worldwide climate agreement will go nowhere without their full support. How would you balance the ongoing diplomatic situation, especially in regard to China, with this urgent matter, in the event that either nation refuses to fully cooperate in such an agreement?
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 10:14:12 PM »

Aye.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies