VA-Monmouth: McAuliffe +5, Ayala +1, Herring +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:33:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-Monmouth: McAuliffe +5, Ayala +1, Herring +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-Monmouth: McAuliffe +5, Ayala +1, Herring +2  (Read 1294 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: September 04, 2021, 10:45:08 PM »

TMac will probably win, I'm more uncertain about downballot, hopefully Ayala's flaws are just poor name rec, and idk what's going on with Herring.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 04:31:29 PM »

TMac will probably win, I'm more uncertain about downballot, hopefully Ayala's flaws are just poor name rec, and idk what's going on with Herring.

Don't worry too much. I don't think Winsome can win this one.

Disagree.  Sears and Miyares are both running way better campaigns than Youngkin.

I was mostly making a pun, but even if they are running better campaigns I still don't see them being able to overcome Virginia's partisan slant. I really cannot fathom that too many will split their tickets. I know that there are always more than there should be, against all common sense, but I doubt there will be enough for any of the major statewide Democrats to lose.

I think Sears is nutty enough that enough opposition research exists on her for Ayala to probably win the lion's share of undecideds, but never underestimate the amount of people who ticket split for the sake of it, even when the candidates involved are particularly awful. I'd still say both are favored, but if it's still here in say October, then you'll begin to wonder, if some of those undecideds are leaning Republican.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies