PA: Quinnipiac University: Casey(D) keeps double digit lead on Santorum(R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:19:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  PA: Quinnipiac University: Casey(D) keeps double digit lead on Santorum(R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Quinnipiac University: Casey(D) keeps double digit lead on Santorum(R)  (Read 1643 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: September 26, 2006, 08:57:19 AM »

How can anyone really think he is still going to win? I know here it comes.

Because alot of people think Casey is Klink.

Klink would have been mainstream for PA on the issues and so will Casey (unless he becomes a total puppet). The reason people think he'll still lose is because he usually crumbles towards the end of a campaign. We'll have to see though. It is looking like Casey might have this one now.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 10:11:41 PM »

I don't think anyone really knows. Apparently, Casey is refusing to committ to certain scheduled debates but it doesn't matter now anyway. The upcoming debates aren't going to get too many people watching anyway. Santorum fans like myself were banking on high profile debates earlier in the season to make Casey even more uncomfortable as we entered the final stretch. Now he's able to blow these things off without many noticing/caring.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies