PA: Quinnipiac University: Casey(D) keeps double digit lead on Santorum(R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:14:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  PA: Quinnipiac University: Casey(D) keeps double digit lead on Santorum(R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Quinnipiac University: Casey(D) keeps double digit lead on Santorum(R)  (Read 1639 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 26, 2006, 11:33:50 AM »

Casey is headed towards a landslide.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 12:35:54 PM »

Wait a minute why does this poll/article say Casey opposed the Iraq War? My understanding was that he was/is Pro-Iraq and that just likes to use the "fire Rumsfeld" line that even Lieberman is using now.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 03:51:02 PM »

Wait a minute why does this poll/article say Casey opposed the Iraq War? My understanding was that he was/is Pro-Iraq and that just likes to use the "fire Rumsfeld" line that even Lieberman is using now.

Casey's views on Iraq I believe are closer to Clinton's than lieberman.  favored the initial invasion with what was known at the time, and doesn't favor an immediate pull out, but believes the war has been badly bungled from the start and we need a major change in the direction of Iraq n order to get our troops out of there

Eh...man with candidates like Jon Tester and Sherrod Brown out there Casey seems like such a joke.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 09:32:45 PM »

Casey's views on Iraq I believe are closer to Clinton's than lieberman.  favored the initial invasion with what was known at the time, and doesn't favor an immediate pull out, but believes the war has been badly bungled from the start and we need a major change in the direction of Iraq n order to get our troops out of there

Eh...man with candidates like Jon Tester and Sherrod Brown out there Casey seems like such a joke.

EVERYONE seems like a joke compared to Tester and Brown, so that's not really being fair to Casey.  Those two guys are incredible campaigners, very experienced, extremely intelligent, and will both make great Senators.

Yep unlike Casey. Although it will be great to see Santorum go down.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies