2K Posts Boobs Attention Who Ring? Ask me something threaf
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:20:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  2K Posts Boobs Attention Who Ring? Ask me something threaf
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2K Posts Boobs Attention Who Ring? Ask me something threaf  (Read 465 times)
Boobs
HCP
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 27, 2022, 08:09:02 PM »

Ask me something. 2,000+ post extravaganza.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 08:10:15 PM »

yeah i have a question, WHO CARES?HuhHuhHuhHuh
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 08:11:59 PM »

• are you on the fastest available route
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 08:12:22 PM »

Who are your 25 favorite people on earth? Living and dead.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 08:37:23 PM »

Who are your 25 favorite people on earth? Living and dead.

1-3. The Kids
4. Mrs. Boobs
5. The girl reading this
6. William Howard Taft
7. Mary Hussein
8. Janis Joplin
9. My father
10. Pablo Picasso
11. Mary Magdalene
12. Smoke Jaguar
13. Jill Biden
14. Tsai Ing-wen
15. Hunter Biden
16. Coriolanus Hussein
17. George Bizet
18. Skanderbeg
19. Laocoön Hussein
20. Jean-Paul Marat
21. David Ricardo
22. Empress Matilda
23. Whoever did some of the cave paintings
24. Rita Moreno
25. Bernardo O'Higgins

Yeah bro
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2022, 08:42:17 PM »

you are a child???

LONG COVID?Huh??!
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2022, 08:44:45 PM »

In your opinion, who is the worst person alive today?
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2022, 08:45:04 PM »

What paintings and other decor do you plan on displaying in your martini bar?
Pink Panther

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2022, 08:45:57 PM »

OnlyFans or TikTok?
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2022, 08:48:46 PM »

UNTIL MY “UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, I, FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQUIRE, 29 MAPLE AVENUE, HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. I STAND ALONE AGAINST YOUR MAD DEADLY WORLD-WIDE CONSPIRATORIAL GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD COMMUNISM WITH WALL to WALL DEADLY GANGSTER PROTECTION, LIFE LONG SWORN CONSPIRATORS MURDER INCORPORATED ORGANIZED CRIME, THE POLICE AND JUDGES, the DEADLY SNEAK PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTERS USING ALL THE GANGSTER DEADLY FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS.

THESE HANGMAN ROPE SNEAK DEADLY GANGSTERS, THE JUDGES AND THE POLICE trick-trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and murder the people to keep them TERRORIZED IN GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVERY for the COMMUNIST GANGSTER GOVERNMENT and CON ARTIST PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER PLAY BOY SCUM ON TOP. THE SECRET WORK of ALL POLICE in ORDER to MAINTAIN A COMMUNIST CLOSED SOCIETY.
     The same world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD that CONTROLS YOU AS A TERRORIZED GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVE, PARROTING PUPPET.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2022, 08:56:23 PM »

what should I as?k>?
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2022, 08:59:28 PM »

In your opinion, who is the worst person alive today?

MTTreasurer

What paintings and other decor do you plan on displaying in your martini bar?

We have one lovely piece of impressionist art, a very well crafted reproduction. I also hung some modest country home Americana I found at a garage sale earlier in the year; lots of nice items for a couple hundred bucks. We have an old black cabinet that I want to put in with some pictures, but I am going to need help figuring how much paint, hardware and frames to put in it. So the room needs some help (but only a little bit)! No mirrors. I have a fear of mirrors.

Subscribe to my OnlyFans here.

UNTIL MY “UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, I, FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQUIRE, 29 MAPLE AVENUE, HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. I STAND ALONE AGAINST YOUR MAD DEADLY WORLD-WIDE CONSPIRATORIAL GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD COMMUNISM WITH WALL to WALL DEADLY GANGSTER PROTECTION, LIFE LONG SWORN CONSPIRATORS MURDER INCORPORATED ORGANIZED CRIME, THE POLICE AND JUDGES, the DEADLY SNEAK PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTERS USING ALL THE GANGSTER DEADLY FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS.

THESE HANGMAN ROPE SNEAK DEADLY GANGSTERS, THE JUDGES AND THE POLICE trick-trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and murder the people to keep them TERRORIZED IN GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVERY for the COMMUNIST GANGSTER GOVERNMENT and CON ARTIST PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER PLAY BOY SCUM ON TOP. THE SECRET WORK of ALL POLICE in ORDER to MAINTAIN A COMMUNIST CLOSED SOCIETY.
     The same world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD that CONTROLS YOU AS A TERRORIZED GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVE, PARROTING PUPPET.

Sharon u left the oven on again

You don't need to worry about that, chickpea, you're here for your gorgeous gams.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2022, 12:50:45 AM »

The age-old cola preference question: Cock or Peepiss?
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2022, 12:59:36 AM »

Why does a chicken?
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2022, 01:03:34 AM »

How many in this world can truly standing up to really be realizing how it is working in this country? The system in place of how we are supposed to live here. The people in place of making us live a life to make us believe we have the right to do so. So I just wanted to come here today and just try to say the truth. But I don't know if you'll ever understand.

"The truth of the world of man is the lie of itself. It is as though the world were one great conspiracy which we are all members of. The truth of that, there is no way you can deny. That's why you and I have a choice. Either we deny it or we don't. If we want to live here, in a place of denial then we are free to do so. But we are also free to speak the truth. It's an important choice and it will become very important in this country in the future, if we are to choose to speak the truth." ~ Dr. Benjamin Wikheim

You get the impression the majority of people have no idea the true value of things such as Gold or other currencies? It is very telling when something like what happened with the Dollar or even the Bank of America, happens the people lose the faith in the paper value and they are already ready to get out and spend their coins with it's value intact. Its a little funny to watch it all, like the people don't know they own it and the people want to use it. It will cause great issues here in the States but I'm glad that all this is going to happen in the next years as it will hopefully start a chain reaction.

I got a little bored today after seeing Dr. Benjamin Wikheim's and you know me as Dr. Benjamin Wikheimer. So I'm going to give you all the rest of this story on how everything will be handled. For anyone who might not know Dr. Benjamin Wikheim, here is a small little biography, a quick profile of him.

Biography

He was born on November 9, 1936, in Boonville, California. He received his M.D. from the State University of Iowa in 1968. Dr. Benjamin Wikheim has published more than 100 papers and abstracts, many of which are in print, and one book entitled, "Lust, Gluttony and Greed," with a foreword by William T. Stillings. He is the editor of the Archives of Osteopathy magazine, the president of the California Osteopathic Medical Association, and he has been a guest on the Charlie Brown, Arlene and Louis Show and has spoken at the Osteopathic Heritage Hall of Fame in Chicago, the Pacific Coast Osteopathic Foundation of Seattle, the First California State Osteopathic Convention in Sacramento, and the Ohio College of Osteopathic Medicine. He was a member of the American Academy of Osteopathy and of the American Osteopathic Association. Dr. Wikheim is an ordained clergy member of the Church of the Living Word, but he has a Ph.D. in biophysics.

You have probably seen the documentary on gold called, "Buck Wild," or maybe not? You should really take the time to watch it. I watched it with two friends of mine who did not even know of it until we watched it. It really caught their attention and made them want to do their own research. I'm telling you guys watch this. Its funny and its kind of weird, but it makes you want to have a little more research on what really happened in all of this. Thats a good thing, because you're right about what's going to happen in the future and it's really quite funny. I could really get on board with this article by reading it as I do love satire.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2022, 01:44:31 AM »

I will not ask questions, that is for google (Www.Google.com)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2022, 02:11:25 AM »

https://youtu.be/jh09uIN6tl0
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2022, 02:37:17 AM »

What is your favorite anime?
これは一番大好きアニメですか?
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2022, 08:46:49 AM »

The age-old cola preference question: Cock or Peepiss?

I prefer Dr Pecker.

“Well…”

That’s usually my explanation to anything someone tells me that starts with “…well”. Usually it’s a short, one word answer and if you were actually capable of giving me one long explanation it would almost invariably fall a bit flat. I tend to find myself thinking “well” a lot; a short synonym would be “because” or in extreme cases, if I’m trying to talk you down, “you’re wrong”.

One of the biggest problems when someone tells me, or anyone actually, that the problem is because of (one word answer) is that most “well-reasoned” explanations are not well reasoned; they’re not logically grounded but rooted in emotions.

“That’s because…” – the chicken, the child, the man, the planet

An emotionally ground rule, and probably the only good approach to any problem is “it’s because of …” or in other words, not because. And of course any explanation that leaves it’s true answer ambiguous, such as with a “well” or a short synonym, or starts with a “because” is not a good way to go.

Now, I don’t mean with a chicken when I explain that the Earth is round because I want to sound superior, I mean that’s why a chicken is round. They don’t lay eggs on a curved floor or in a round shaped nest. If they wanted to lay eggs on a flat surface they’d move their entire flock somewhere else and create a perfectly flat floor like at most houses.

How many in this world can truly standing up to really be realizing how it is working in this country?

You get the impression the majority of people have no idea the true value of things such as Gold or other currencies?

You have probably seen the documentary on gold called, "Buck Wild," or maybe not?

1. One or two dozen

2. I do get that impression, yes.

3. I have not. Or maybe I have.

What is your favorite anime?
これは一番大好きアニメですか?

I do not watch animes. I did star as Karl Marx in a college production of Das Kapital and the Tale Of Genji.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2022, 05:20:28 AM »

Does resting at noon pale and thoughtful beside the burning hot wall of an orchard inspire your posts?

Does Mary Hussein love the scent of lemons, the share of wealth which the poor of us are due?

Have you walked down at least a million stairs with your wife, and do the three kids know this?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2022, 02:05:44 PM »

When did you stop beating your wife? Also, seeing as you are boobs, is lactating more of a crying thing or a urinating thing, from the perspective of being boobs? Or is it more like vomiting? Ejaculation maybe?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies