Rudy Giuliani is near broke and Trump isn't returning his calls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:32:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rudy Giuliani is near broke and Trump isn't returning his calls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani is near broke and Trump isn't returning his calls  (Read 1174 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: August 02, 2021, 08:00:47 PM »

Giuliani made millions of dollars doing security consultation around the world. I can't fathom how he would be broke.

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, in divorce court, is accused of spending $12K on cigars (Nov, 2018)
Rudy Giuliani was in state Supreme Court in New York on Wednesday, where a lawyer for Judith Giuliani claimed the former New York City mayor has spent over $900,000 since April while claiming he has financial difficulties.

Among the expenditures by "America's Mayor" were $12,012 on cigars and $7,131 on fountain pens over a five-month period, Judith Giuliani's lawyer, Bernard Clair, told Justice Michael Katz, according to NBC New York affiliate WNBC.

In that same time frame, Giuliani, 74, also spent over $286,000 on his alleged mistress, $447,938 "for his own enjoyment" and $165,000 on travel for himself, Clair said.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 12:54:45 AM »

The thing that just blows my mind is why anyone expects Trump to pay them. He never does, why would you be any different?

It's the same thing with being loyal to him in general. It's a one-way street.

I really think there's some fundamental binary discrepancy in human neurology or psychology that makes people susceptible to sort of fundamentally stupid and obvious con that Trump puts on. The left certainly has its own blind spots and fallacies, and there are parts of the right that don't mirror Trump (although seemingly fewer every day), but I have never understood how anyone who is not mentally disabled to watch Trump speak for more than a few minutes and come away with any impression but that he is an ignoramus and egotists loaded with BS right up to his hair. And that's before knowing anything about his history. Everything about his body language and delivery is transparently awful, and the actual content of his speech is almost always that of a spoiled brat who didn't do his homework.

The only conclusion I can make is that there's some sort of mental gap, like an unpatched exploit in software, that makes people who ought to know better take him seriously.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies