Rudy Giuliani is near broke and Trump isn't returning his calls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:50:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rudy Giuliani is near broke and Trump isn't returning his calls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani is near broke and Trump isn't returning his calls  (Read 1153 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« on: August 02, 2021, 05:22:12 PM »

Giuliani made millions of dollars doing security consultation around the world. I can't fathom how he would be broke.
That depends on lifestyle. Also, he probably fronted a lot of costs associated with Trump's defense that he got stiffed on along with his actual pay, so don't discount how expensive that could be. He may be near broke in terms of liquid assets, but he probably has his house and other assets he could sell.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 09:50:42 PM »

The thing that just blows my mind is why anyone expects Trump to pay them. He never does, why would you be any different?
Most con victims thought it couldn't happen to them.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 11:42:57 PM »

The thing that just blows my mind is why anyone expects Trump to pay them. He never does, why would you be any different?
Most con victims thought it couldn't happen to them.

True, but expecting fair compensation from Trump is about on par with investing your life savings into Amway. Plenty of people who don't know any better will fall for it but I'd expect someone like Giuliani to recognize it since he's got decades of familiarity with NYC fraudsters.

It may seem like that to you or I, but for the power-hungry, egotistical vermin in Trump's orbit, I think it's reasonable to believe most of them think they have a special relationship with Trump, right up until the moment they're discarded like everyone else whose last name isn't Trump.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies