Please add 2021 GOV Predictions to the Atlas site (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:59:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  Please add 2021 GOV Predictions to the Atlas site (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Please add 2021 GOV Predictions to the Atlas site  (Read 2527 times)
Biden his time
Abdullah
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« on: August 27, 2021, 09:29:21 PM »

Hi - apologies for the delay - the 2021 Gubernatorial Predictions are enabled.  Some tweaking was done to the script to accommodate the recall. Please let me know if you find any issues.
Thanks,
Dave

Hi there Dave, first of all, thank you for opening the predictions here.

I have a few questions about the 2021 Gubernatorial Election Predictions page on the U.S. Election Atlas.

Alright, so firstly, I would like to know how to properly format a multi-line analysis. My analysis isn't very much, but simply is an add-on to the rest of the prediction (which doesn't allow for much granular detail). Here's what it is:

Current Prediction as of August 27, 2021

California Recall:
53% No
47% Yes
No+6% Margin

New Jersey Gubernatorial:
56% [D] Murphy
42% [R] Ciattarelli
D+14% Margin

Virginia Gubernatorial:
52% [D] McAuliffe
47% [R] Youngkin
D+5% Margin

On the other hand, here's what it displays as:

Current Prediction as of August 27, 2021<br /> <br /> California Recall:<br /> 53% No<br /> 47% Yes<br /> No+6% Margin<br /> <br /> New Jersey Gubernatorial:<br /> 56% [D] Murphy<br /> 42% [R] Ciattarelli<br /> D+14% Margin<br /> <br /> Virginia Gubernatorial:<br /> 52% [D] McAuliffe<br /> 47% [R] Youngkin<br /> D+5% Margin

I know these multi-line predictions are definitely possible. I have seen people such as SawxDem do this in the past.

Also, I would like to know whether or not everybody has disabled comments from other users. Not one out of twenty? I'm unable to make comments on a single other person's prediction.

If anyone wants, you could go and comment on mine, where I left comments open.

Another question, will California's recall predictions (the election for which occurs in September) close before New Jersey and Virginia's gubernatorial elections (in November)?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies