Democrats Only: Do You Believe Donald Trump was Legitimately Elected President?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:03:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Dereich)
  Democrats Only: Do You Believe Donald Trump was Legitimately Elected President?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you believe Donald Trump was the legitimately elected President of the United States?
Yes

No

Not a Democrat, but I am voting here to see the poll results

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Democrats Only: Do You Believe Donald Trump was Legitimately Elected President?  (Read 932 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 01, 2021, 05:09:39 PM »

This is the mirror image of the other thread, so if you are an independent but identify more with the Democratic Party, vote accordingly.
--------------------------------

To respond to my own poll, yes, I agree Trump was legitimately elected President, though there were equally legitimate issues (based on facts, and not on conspiracy theories) with the 2016 election that had to be investigated, most prominently Russian interference on his behalf. 
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 12:38:59 PM »

I'm not a Democrat so I didn't vote but I'm against Trump (and anti-Big Lie and pro mask). Trump certainly won the electoral college, but at the same time he lost the popular vote quite clearly, so it depends on what you define as 'legitimate victory.' I'd say yes, only because he met the constitutional criteria (a majority of electoral votes) needed to win the race.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies