Prediction about Trump and him teasing about hypothetically running in 2024
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:50:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Prediction about Trump and him teasing about hypothetically running in 2024
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Prediction about Trump and him teasing about hypothetically running in 2024  (Read 229 times)
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 02, 2021, 09:05:56 AM »

From now until 2023, Trump will tease to the media as if he will be running.... and then come June of 2023, he will announce that he is not running for President again.

I have friends in inner GOP circles who tell me that this seems to be his strategy. Bait the media, but never let the fish swallow the hook.

I know as well as you do about whatever his endgame could possibly be. But that is what both insider sources and my own gutfeel indicate to me.
DS0816
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 09:17:51 AM »

From now until 2023, Trump will tease to the media as if he will be running.... and then come June of 2023, he will announce that he is not running for President again.

I have friends in inner GOP circles who tell me that this seems to be his strategy. Bait the media, but never let the fish swallow the hook.

I know as well as you do about whatever his endgame could possibly be. But that is what both insider sources and my own gutfeel indicate to me.

I tend to not think of Donald Trump.

It seems, quite often, Democrats are more into Trump than Trump himself.

I am more interested in what the Republicans will do going forward after having lost three of last four United States presidential elections. So far in U.S. history, no party which won three of four presidential-election cycles did not experience a realigning period in favor of their party for the presidency.

How will the Republicans respond?

Will they?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies