CA (recall) - Newsom only ahead by 5 (Emerson poll), Elder leads replacement candidates
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:37:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CA (recall) - Newsom only ahead by 5 (Emerson poll), Elder leads replacement candidates
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA (recall) - Newsom only ahead by 5 (Emerson poll), Elder leads replacement candidates  (Read 784 times)
Jackson Lee
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 22, 2021, 10:17:26 AM »

https://twitter.com/ZavalaA
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 04:43:22 PM »

I am most likely going to vote to recall Newsom with Elders, it's secret ballot, I didn't get my 600 and will vote R my second time in my lifetime as I VOTED for Ross Perot in 1996 I am not satisfied with Newsom, BUT THINGS CHANGE, THIS IS LIKE AN EXHIBITION GAME, RS CAN DO NOTHING WITH A SUPERMAJORITY STATE LEGISLATURE
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 07:09:43 PM »

It's certainly embarrassing for Cox, Faulconer, and especially Jenner that they are being led by a conservative radio talk show host, and a black talk show host at that, in the polls. And Jenner is tied for fourth place with some obscure candidate.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 11:19:06 PM »

It's certainly embarrassing for Cox, Faulconer, and especially Jenner that they are being led by a conservative radio talk show host, and a black talk show host at that, in the polls. And Jenner is tied for fourth place with some obscure candidate.
I disagree that it would be surprising for Jenner given that she is trans and she doesn't really seem to care about the campaign, compared to Cox who was the 2018 nominee for the Governorship and Faulconer was the Mayor of San Diego.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 04:43:21 AM »

Before everyone is freaking out, polling in Californa often underestimates Democratic candidates, especially in gubernatorial races. Both Brown and Newsom overperformed the polls and there's little evidence Newsom is really in danger of losing. There's a somewhat chance he'll survive by just under ten points, which would be underwhelming. However, it says nothing about 2022.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 06:26:02 AM »

Newsom wins he has LA and SF and it's a Neutral Environment not a red wave although an R H and a D Senate is plausible
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2021, 07:27:53 AM »

I disagree that it would be surprising for Jenner given that she is trans and she doesn't really seem to care about the campaign, compared to Cox who was the 2018 nominee for the Governorship and Faulconer was the Mayor of San Diego.

I'm not surprised that Jenner is faring poorly either. I'm saying that it's embarrassing how much of a disaster her gubernatorial campaign has been, and that she is so far behind.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies