Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (New) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:39:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (New) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (New)  (Read 38520 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: June 18, 2022, 10:51:20 PM »

Upon reflection, and pursuant to the RETCON Act, and as Game Moderator, I hereby request Senate approval to revoke canon status from the following Game Engine publication, made by predecessor GM Crane:

From the Desk of Game Manager Crane
23rd of April, 2022

FOREIGN POLICY UPDATE

I am happy to announce that a long-running historical conflict has been resolved.

Earlier this week at a summit in Singapore, the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China (Taiwan) have agreed on the following settlement:

The Republic of China relinquishes all of its jurisdictional claims to any land within the borders of mainland China or any of its outlying territories, and to its long-standing claim to represent the legitimate continuous government of the Chinese nation. Leaders have promised to make symbolic changes to that effect in the country's constitution. Leaders have also agreed to end the permanent presence on the island of Atlasian military personnel and equipment.

The People's Republic of China has agreed to sign a 50 year binding pact to respect and recognize Taiwanese autonomy and will develop trade and defense relations on the island.

That's all for now. Stay tuned for this upcoming week as updates are announced for this weekend's election and referendums.

Should a thread be made for discussions I will be happy to explain my reasoning in detail, but for the purposes of context, I believe this to be an unrealistic solution to a complex foreign policy dilemma, which, to the best of my understanding, also lacked player involvement despite its potential consequences.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies