Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (New) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:33:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (New) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (New)  (Read 37622 times)
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« on: January 17, 2022, 07:50:52 PM »

AN ACT
To end the overreaching vaccine mandates

Be it enacted by the Senate of the Republic of Atlasia assembled

Section 1. Title

1. This act may be cited as the Medical Freedom Act.

Section 2.

1. Effective immediately, all sections of the Immunization Act of 2021 are hereby repealed in their entirety.

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 07:41:09 AM »

A RESOLUTION
To restore order in Atlasia

Section I.
I. This Act may be cited as the Democracy Resolution.

Section II.

I. The Republic of Atlasia hereby denounces all efforts to overturn the January 2022 gubernational elections in the Southern Region, whether they were intended to be serious or not. 

II. The Republic of Atlasia recognizes that LouisvilleThunder has been elected as Governor of the Southern Region.

III. The Republic of Atlasia recognizes that Donerail's repeated attempts to overturn the election results are damaging to both democracy and the union, and should be condemned.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 07:54:14 AM »

AN ACT
To restore democratic principles in Atlasia

Section I.
I. This Act may be cited as the Saving Democracy Act.

Section II.

I. All candidates running for political office, whether this is at the regional or federal level, must agree to concede the election if they have clearly lost.

II. Losing candidates may request a recount if they are within a 5% margin.  This recount must be conducted in a bipartisan manner.

Section III.

I. Losing candidates may not form their own government, attempt to revert or deny the results of a certified election, or weaken the integrity of the union, no matter what their intentions are.

II. Edit warring and vandalism on the wiki, used to preserve and document Atlasia's history, will not be permitted.  Repeated attempts may result in a ban from editing.

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 08:12:54 PM »

Still hoping to see my bills get on the floor.  We need to stop the crazy NKT cult before they can do any further damage to our union.  We cannot keep failing our country.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2022, 12:51:39 PM »

A RESOLUTION
To restore order in Atlasia

Section I.
I. This Act may be cited as the Democracy Resolution.

Section II.

I. The Republic of Atlasia hereby denounces all efforts to overturn the January 2022 gubernational elections in the Southern Region, whether they were intended to be serious or not. 

II. The Republic of Atlasia recognizes that LouisvilleThunder has been elected as Governor of the Southern Region.

III. The Republic of Atlasia recognizes that Donerail's repeated attempts to overturn the election results are damaging to both democracy and the union, and should be condemned.

AN ACT
To restore democratic principles in Atlasia

Section I.
I. This Act may be cited as the Saving Democracy Act.

Section II.

I. All candidates running for political office, whether this is at the regional or federal level, must agree to concede the election if they have clearly lost.

II. Losing candidates may request a recount if they are within a 5% margin.  This recount must be conducted in a bipartisan manner.

Section III.

I. Losing candidates may not form their own government, attempt to revert or deny the results of a certified election, or weaken the integrity of the union, no matter what their intentions are.

II. Edit warring and vandalism on the wiki, used to preserve and document Atlasia's history, will not be permitted.  Repeated attempts may result in a ban from editing.

Invoking Article 2, Section 2 and blocking these bills. They will not be on the floor.

This is an extreme breach of your authority.  You brought frivolous bills about spark, LT, and Wulfric onto the floor, so why are these being blocked? 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies