Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (New) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:21:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (New) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (New)  (Read 37643 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: September 26, 2021, 10:35:13 PM »

Emergency De-Escalation Resolution

To provide safeguards for the country by defending its national security, geographic integrity, and peace in response to the ongoing crises in the Republic of Atlasia.

To the President Pro Tempore: I request that this bill be put through in the national emergencies category.

Whereas, the Congress of the Republic has been assembled to condemn the ongoing crises in Atlasia and do hereby establish:

Section 1. Title and Purpose

1. a panel of the duly elected federal lawmakers in Lincoln to investigate the origins of secession in Lincoln; one of which shall include a civilian

2. to encourage the expulsion of and arrest of those responsible for instigation of this crisis in Lincoln and perpetuation of secessionist ideals

Section 2. Establishment

3. To convene a panel of 4 Congressional lawmakers from each region in working with the regional executives and legislature of Fremont, Lincoln, and the South. This panel may hereby have 3 additional advisors or more via modification by statute. Meetings shall occur at least once weekly and shall be disbanded when the crisis dissipates.

4. Encourage the President of Atlasia to stand down the National Guard

5. To condemn the remarks of Attorney General Truman and Southern Governor LouisvilleThunder

Lol, you are a clown. This would do nothing but end the current peace process and ensure a violent secession.

This is also obviously unconstitutional, you cannot arrest someone for promoting "secessionist ideals." Fortunately, the Bill of Rights is still in effect!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 07:08:40 PM »

Regional rights are certainly not unconstitutional. Will someone please eject Mrs. Taney?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 07:35:30 PM »

Trouble in Fremontian paradise,  General "I have suppressed the centralist element"?
The communists and the civil libertarians are confederating in opposition to regional rights. Fortunately, THE PEOPLE are on my side! I will respond with aggressive Jeffersonian measures.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 07:15:59 PM »

Gee, I wonder who wrote this snooze fest?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 08:19:49 PM »

S019 is making great points. It would not be necessary to take such drastic actions to save the game if the "opposition" were not a bunch of useless goobers.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies