Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:56:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which party is best suited to handle the economy?
Labor Party
Federalist Party
Democratic Alliance
Other
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need!  (Read 9137 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: July 03, 2021, 12:53:01 PM »

I have an honest question: Why should we elect a president who has been convicted of voter fraud?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 09:31:29 PM »

How do you stop hurricanes in their tracks? That's like not possible, and no nuking them doesn't work, that just creates radioactive hurricanes.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 05:30:12 PM »

How do you stop hurricanes in their tracks? That's like not possible, and no nuking them doesn't work, that just creates radioactive hurricanes.

I am not suggesting nuking hurricanes. There is something called the sunglasses effect that reduces the severity and likelihood of hurricanes. It involves infusing sulfate into the atmosphere, but requires sophisticated technology. I hope to help provide companies with the R&D funding to make this happen. I'm confident geoengineering could get this done over the next 15 years.

Anyways, this BI article shows why your plan wouldn't work: https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-stop-a-hurricane-sulfate-cooling-2015-11

But there's one huge problem: Pumping that much sulfate into the atmosphere would poke holes in the protective ozone layer surrounding the Earth. The ozone is critical because it protects us from deadly radiation from the sun.

Also hurricanes are far from the only natural disasters, shouldn't try to stop tornadoes too, or tsunamis, or volcanoes, or earthquakes? I think we should drill giant holes into volcanoes and remove the magma from them, yes it'd be expensive, and might have bad consequences, but I think the plan is worth it, what are your thoughts?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 10:57:09 AM »

You still haven’t answered my question
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2021, 08:33:41 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2021, 08:36:50 PM by Clinton/Kaine/ Northam/ Biden/Warner voter for Youngkin »

I am not suggesting nuking hurricanes. There is something called the sunglasses effect that reduces the severity and likelihood of hurricanes. It involves infusing sulfate into the atmosphere, but requires sophisticated technology. I hope to help provide companies with the R&D funding to make this happen. I'm confident geoengineering could get this done over the next 15 years.

Anyways, this BI article shows why your plan wouldn't work: https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-stop-a-hurricane-sulfate-cooling-2015-11

But there's one huge problem: Pumping that much sulfate into the atmosphere would poke holes in the protective ozone layer surrounding the Earth. The ozone is critical because it protects us from deadly radiation from the sun.

Also hurricanes are far from the only natural disasters, shouldn't try to stop tornadoes too, or tsunamis, or volcanoes, or earthquakes? I think we should drill giant holes into volcanoes and remove the magma from them, yes it'd be expensive, and might have bad consequences, but I think the plan is worth it, what are your thoughts?

Yes. We should try to stop them before they occur.

Yes we should try to stop tornadoes, which often we don't know that they form until like 30 min before they touch the ground. In fact, even current forecasting isn't a perfect science, tornado warnings are issued when there's rotation in the storm, but not every single tornado warning will necessarily yield a tornado. There's a lot of factors that go into whether or not that rotation actually produces a tornado, and we simply can't control that.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2021, 10:49:37 PM »

always great to hear when a major party nominee takes an anti-science position, 10/10 job.

No, but seriously is your plan just to let the coronavirus run amok like what happened in IRL Texas and Florida?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2021, 10:14:20 PM »

Spark is really one to talk about morality given he literally created a sock account to try to cheat in an elections game.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2021, 10:19:58 PM »

Spark is really one to talk about morality given he literally created a sock account to try to cheat in an elections game.

Ya'll need new material to attack me on. I will keep fighting for Atlasia. The citizens know I do well in office and I maintain their confidence.

Reporter: Mr. Spark can you please explain how you will help this county?

Spark: Ya'll need new questions to ask me. I will keep fighting for Atlasia. The citizens know I do well in office and I maintain their confidence.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2021, 06:43:44 PM »

What is your plan to prevent tsunamis, you said you would research this?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2021, 07:06:10 PM »

What is your plan to prevent tsunamis, you said you would research this?

I trust the scientists on this. Some ways to prevent tsunamis would be using deep sea ocean sounds waves to disrupt them before tsnumanis form. I will aid our scientists with providing additional funding for research and development into these technologies.

So after reading into this, this doesn't sound practical. To begin with, it's just the conclusion of one mathematician out of millions and second, even said mathematician concedes that it'd be incredibly challenging since you need some way to manipulate natural sound waves, this sounds like a massive waste of money on something that wouldn't work. I was wondering if you can come up with some more efficient and cost-effective ways of dealing with natural disasters, given your clear commitment to dealing with them, maybe we can't deal with tsunamis and just have to accept that, but maybe there's something, after all, you are the one who said this. How do you recommend we deal with volcanoes and earthquakes, which in many cases cause tsunamis, maybe trying to reduce these could reduce the tsunami problem to begin with?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies