Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:22:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which party is best suited to handle the economy?
Labor Party
Federalist Party
Democratic Alliance
Other
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need!  (Read 9176 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: August 27, 2021, 06:27:15 PM »

Longest presidential campaign in Atlasian history?

Makes me want to pull a D.W. Perry and promise to run in October 2036 or something. Tongue
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 10:34:05 AM »

No one is going to join all these councils. Creating unnecessary cabinet positions and committees will NOT increase activity. Please stop proposing these and expecting to get people engaged, because I know from experience that they don't.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 10:37:36 AM »

Also, the Vice Presidency is more of an administrative position than anything. The VP does little more under the Fifth Constitution than open certain threads and break ties when necessary. I passed this along to Battista but this is really a silly idea.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 11:12:46 AM »

Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2021, 04:49:45 PM »

Labor has no time for diversity of thought or opinion, but rather their own agenda. Scott will do whatever Labor tells him to do, which makes his candidacy an affront to Atlasia. Our next President needs to be an independent thinker, willing to think outside the mainstream. If there's anything we have seen over the years, it is that Labor is anything but that.
Labor isn't against an assault weapons ban but Scott supports that. looks like your dumb talking point is ruined.

That isn't being an independent thinker, but one of expediency.

I've never changed my opinion on this issue. I voted against the original AWB, long before I seriously considered running for president. If you're going to run in this or any election, at least don't resort to lying. Your moral qualifications for the job have already been called into question.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2021, 05:00:13 PM »

Labor has no time for diversity of thought or opinion, but rather their own agenda. Scott will do whatever Labor tells him to do, which makes his candidacy an affront to Atlasia. Our next President needs to be an independent thinker, willing to think outside the mainstream. If there's anything we have seen over the years, it is that Labor is anything but that.
Labor isn't against an assault weapons ban but Scott supports that. looks like your dumb talking point is ruined.

That isn't being an independent thinker, but one of expediency.

I've never changed my opinion on this issue. I voted against the original AWB, long before I seriously considered running for president. If you're going to run in this or any election, at least don't resort to lying. Your moral qualifications for the job have already been called into question.

The bottom line is that you will not challenge Labor's priorities in office and continue to do their bidding. That needs to come to an end in this country.

Thanks for the repetitive one-liner, Senator Rubio.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2021, 06:17:35 PM »

Campaign Events/Schedule

With nearly two more weeks to go in this campaign season, I thought I'd provide you with updates regarding the remaining schedule.

Visited States Map

Is your visit to Virginia the closest you will be to touching it?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2021, 07:04:20 PM »

Campaign Events/Schedule

With nearly two more weeks to go in this campaign season, I thought I'd provide you with updates regarding the remaining schedule.

Visited States Map

You ought to be ashamed of yourself Senator. This campaign is above those type of tactics.

I'm really not sure how pointing out one candidate's sex-pestery should make me feel ashamed, but alright then.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2021, 07:22:48 PM »

Campaign Events/Schedule

Visited States Map

You ought to be ashamed of yourself Senator. This campaign is above those type of tactics.

I'm really not sure how pointing out one candidate's sex-pestery should make me feel ashamed, but alright then.

I do not participate in that type of conduct and never have while in office.

Oh, so you had nothing to do with this:

Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2021, 07:35:08 PM »

No response to the initial criticism and evidence + insistence on using old failed activity strategies that never worked + baseless assumptions that my trade deals will favor China, and a commonly used antisemitic slur to top it off.

I'm not making any more posts in this thread. You just keep doing what you're doing.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2021, 07:13:34 PM »

Can human being and fish coexist peacefully?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies