Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:36:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need! (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Poll
Question: Which party is best suited to handle the economy?
Labor Party
Federalist Party
Democratic Alliance
Other
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need!  (Read 9154 times)
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« on: July 01, 2021, 08:55:23 AM »
« edited: October 14, 2021, 08:33:18 PM by Senator Spark »

Tallahassee, Florida

Welcome to my HQ for all news related to my October 2021 presidential campaign.

Candidates

For President of Atlasia: Spark498 (Federalist, DPP - Florida)
For Vice President of Atlasia: CentristRepublican (Democratic Alliance, California)

Announced candidacy: June 23
Seeking Federalist nomination: October 11-14
Election: October 22-25

Proposed Cabinet of the Republic of Atlasia:

President - Spark498

Vice President - Centrist Republican

Secretary of State - Jimmy 7812

Secretary of Internal Affairs - WestMidlander

Secretary of Defense - Computer89 (OSR)

Attorney General - Reagente

National Security Council - Wulfric, Tea Party Hater, Reagente, WxTransit, Scott

Domestic Policy Council - WestMidlander, Reagente, AGA, PSOL, Tim Turner, Joseph Cao, Abdullah

Climate Planning Council - S019, MB

Space Policy Council - ReaganClinton, Louisville Thunder

Other posts:

Chief of Staff - DeadPrez

Deputy Chief of Staff - lfromNJ

Press Secretary - Muaddib

Comptroller General - lfromNJ

Game Moderator - Harry S. Truman

Forum Coordinator - TimTurner

Debate Moderator - Wulfric

Registrar General - Peebs
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 08:57:35 AM »

June Presidential election, Presidential campaign announcement

Hello everybody. I want to congratulate our President-elect SevenEleven and Governor LouisvilleThunder on a hard-fought campaign. This election was contentious, but nevertheless our democracy thrives. Mr. LT is a close friend of mine, we may have our disagreements but I consider him a long-time ally and friend. As for Sev, he is a dignified person and respectable officeholder, and I have no doubts about his ability to serve.

However, I do have reservations about some of the policies he pushed for as Senator and if he will truly govern for all Atlasians. I hope this sentiment is true and will come to pass, but if it does not, many will be left out from this vision for Atlasia. Labor has been in power for a while, and power corrupts. That is the reason today I am declaring to run for the Federalist nomination for President in October. I believe declaring early enough will provide me with a chance to get to know our citizens, priorities for our country going forward, and to evaluate the policy specifics that the President-elect's administration will implement.

We can all hope for a better future, but this vision is different than my own for Atlasia. I will explicitly lay out this vision in the coming weeks.

Let's keep believing in the promise of Atlasia for all. It is worth fighting for.

Thank you.

Best,

Senator Spark

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 08:58:01 AM »
« Edited: August 13, 2021, 08:32:08 PM by Southern Senator Spark »

This a re-post of my campaign platform:

Running for President

Hello everybody! This is the moment we've all been waiting for in Atlasia. I am officially running a campaign for President. Despite being a write-in candidate for now, I believe that I have the best vision for our land. The past few Presidents have been of the opposing party, but with the new Fifth Constitution being ratified, our land could use a much-needed change. We will make a pivot toward prosperity for our neighbors and for our posterity. I believe I am best positioned to make a change in Atlasia.

First, I want to provide you with some background about myself. I have an extensive record of service to our country.

My resume and bio is below:

https://talkelections.org/AFEWIKI/index.php?title=Spark498

I have had the opportunity to work with many prominent politicians in Atlasia and have consistently worked across the aisle to compromise on key issues while maintaining credence to my values and principles. I believe that we can do better in Atlasia. Rather than fighting each other and displaying excessive partisanship, we need to come together and put Atlasia first. Throughout my career, I have remain committed to serving the people, irrespective of any special interests. I've avoided political entanglements, veering to extremity, and have learned from my past mistakes. In this campaign, I pledge to you and my opponents that I will conduct myself in a civil manner and avoid any partisan rancor or divisiveness. That type of campaign will only seek to divide us in this crucial moment. We need to unify around one singular purpose - being the best we can be to care for our communities, create a positive and bright future for our children, and increase the amount of opportunities available for our citizens.

I have accomplished all of the above in my previous capacities. As President, I plan to uphold the rule of law, bring promise to every corner of Atlasia, root out injustice, and be a champion for our working people. Some of my plans if elected, include:

-Modernizing our transportation grid to enable rural Atlasians access to work
-Protecting the sanctity of life by introducing the Right to Life amendment to the Constitution
-Provide subsidies to farmers in regions dependent on agriculture
-Establishing a carbon capture program by granting tax incentives for businesses while not raising taxes
-Reform our immigration system to enable for easier legal immigration while protecting our borders
-Negotiating trade deals to strengthen our auto and manufacturing sectors - Automobile Agreement with Japan
-Investing in autonomous technologies by passing the Autonomous Vehicles Research Innovation Initiative - bringing top CEOs together from around the nation to research and develop new autonomous technology
-Establishing a national work transitory program for coal miners that are affected by automation
-Passing the Safe Schools Initiative to provide training to school safety personnel each month on responsiveness and preparedness training against active shooters
-Focusing on criminal justice reform and promoting federal training and advocacy programs for de-escalation training for police, committing to a federal national registry for police misconduct
-Supporting renewable energies such as wind, solar, and hydro-power while maintaining and expanding our offshore oil wells
-Establishing transitional services for workers, especially miners, to combat unemployment caused by impending automation
-Supporting unions' collective bargaining rights
-Expanding the federal highway system, modernizing our transportation grid
-Passing the Atlasian Tax Cuts and Jobs Act to reform the tax code and reduce the income tax by 25% for middle and low earners

-Contract out infrastructure services
-Balance the federal budget, reaffirming a commitment to firm fiscal responsibility by redirecting social and foreign affairs spending
-Passing the Childcare Opportunity Act by doubling the childcare tax credit and increasing funding for childcare centers
-Revive the offices of Secretary of Internal Affairs and Secretary of Defense
-Appoint a Comptroller General to evaluate the federal government's fiscal accountability
-Creating the Atlasian space council
-Declassifying reports concerning aliens and space exploration
-Mission to the moon by my second month in office and Mars by the final month in office
-Sanctioning our adversaries with tariffs in Eastern Asia for their subversive practices where appropriate while expanding trade with other nations
-Extend and expand mandatory minimum sentences for violent crimes, reduce sentencing for non-violent crimes
-Appoint conservative justices who respect religious freedom, the right to life
-Regulate monopolies that comprise greater than 25% market share to protect consumers
-Provide a weekly address through the Press Corps to the public on key initiatives and progress
-Working with our regional and local partners to aid in the Fifth Constitution's implementation

I firmly believe that these policies will set us on a path to great success. We cannot afford to let our nation fall into disarray or satisfaction with the status quo. We have to continue making progress toward our goals and bringing opportunity to where it is needed most.

I am committed to that mission and I plan to further it if elected President.

Best,

Senator Spark

P.S. I have started the VP search.

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 08:58:45 AM »
« Edited: September 19, 2021, 09:39:55 PM by Southern Senator Spark »

Vice Presidential Search

Hello everyone, I am accepting suggestions for the vice-presidential spot on the ticket. You may send me a PM or post publicly here to be considered. I am not opposed to running with a member of any party except the Labor party, due to the divergence in views that I believe is needed. I will consider all perspectives of my running-mate and heed their advice. It is important to me that the person that is selected as my vice president is able to serve on day 1 of my administration.

I do have a short-list of individuals that I am releasing to the public today. You deserve nothing but full transparency about this matter.

My short-list for Vice President of Atlasia is as follows (in no particular order):

House Speaker Rep. Joseph Cao
Fmr. Lt. Gov. RGN
Sen. AGA (declined)
Sen. Jimmy (declined)
Fmr. Gov. ReaganClinton (selected June 28, withdrew July 26).
Lincoln Speaker LfromNJ

There may be instances where I may need to add or remove candidates from this list. Should no candidate accept, I hope that our nominee will be selected on the floor of the convention.

All of the above named officeholders are more than qualified to serve as Vice President. I look forward to considering their candidacy.  

Thank you.

Best,

Senator Spark

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 08:59:12 AM »

Vice Presidential selection

Hello my fellow Atlasians, I have a major announcement today. After much careful consideration of all the candidates for Vice President, I have chosen Fmr. Governor ReaganClinton of Connecticut to join the ticket as my Vice President.

Mr. RC is a member of the Democratic Alliance and has served honorably in a number of roles and have the experience necessary to help guide our administration. He is committed to reform, stability in the game, and dignity in Atlasia. As an Assemblyman in Lincoln, he passed numerous bills related to fixing the game engine and a variety of areas. As Lincoln Governor, he addressed inactivity and enjoyed a high approval rating. RC has experience legislating at the federal level, as he served as a Representative and introduced numerous bills related to mental health. Due to this experience and dedication, ReaganClinton has a positive record of service and is more than qualified to serve as your Vice President. In addition, like myself, RC is a proud moderate and sees all perspectives. As you recall, Mr. RC and I were rivals at one time in 2018, but I have grown considerably since then and understand that we need to bring back civility in this game. RC is committed to that ideal and we will work together to achieve that goal and many others.

I am very pleased and eager to know your reception of his candidacy. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Best,

Senator Spark

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 09:00:03 AM »

Activity in Atlasia -- NPCs

Hello everyone, today I will be speaking more about NPCs and the game engine. I believe that NPCs were a valuable addition to the game and will encourage additional activity. This is something we desperately need going forward to ensure that the game does not stagnate. We need new players and those new players must be committed to the game to make it thrive. As President, I will ensure that our officials provide the transparency necessary to engage new players. With the new sub-regions, there are more opportunities to get involved in Atlasia and my potential administration wants to see that come to fruition.

Thank you.

Senator Spark

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2021, 09:00:34 AM »

The Spark/RC ticket - Let's get to work!

Hello everyone,

It is with great honor that I join Senator Spark on this presidential ticket. I've always prided myself in fighting for the people of this great nation. I know Mr. Spark well from previous events, whether through productive legislation crafting or electoral battles, and I can tell you firsthand that Spark is a fighter for the people.

When I look at Atlasia from previous years compared to today, our structure of government may have changed for the better, but the politicians are still selling the same broken promises that have held back progress and growth in this country. When the two choices in a Presidential election comes down to the most negative campaigns in the history of this country, dividing the nation in ways it hasn't seen in a long time, that is when we must strive for change. There's only one man who can Spark it.

Once again thank you to Spark for bringing me onto this team, I'm excited to help pave the way to a more dignified and civil Atlasia.

Lets get to work.

-RC

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 09:00:55 AM »
« Edited: October 04, 2021, 06:37:28 PM by Senator Spark »

Potential Spark Administration

Hello everyone, I thought I'd give you a sense of how the team will be shaped up should we be elected in October. I intend to come into office with a full cabinet.

Potential Cabinet

Vice President - Centrist Republican, selected October 4.
Brother Jonathan, selected September 25, declined October 1.
Joseph Cao, selected July 26, withdrawn September 19.
ReaganClinton
, selected June 28, withdrew July 26.

Secretary of State - Jimmy 7812 , selected July 13

Secretary of Internal Affairs - WestMidlander , selected July 4

Secretary of Defense - Computer89 (OSR) , selected July 13

Attorney General - Reagente , selected July 1

National Security Council - Wulfric, TPH, Reagente , selected July 5

Domestic Policy Council - WestMidlander, Reagente, AGA, PSOL, Tim Turner, Joseph Cao, Abdullah, selected July 5

Climate Planning Council - TBD

Space Policy Council - TBD

Chief of Staff - DeadPrez , selected July 5

Deputy Chief of Staff - lfromNJ , selected July 5

Press Corps:
Press Secretary - WxTransit, selected July 25

Other posts:

Comptroller General - lfromNJ, selected July 25

Game Moderator - Harry S. Truman, selected July 5

Forum Coordinator - TBD

Debate Moderator - TimTurner, selected July 25

Registrar General - Peebs

If you are interested in any of the above roles, please PM me and we will discuss your qualifications. I will be considering all regardless of party affiliation.

Thank you.

Senator Spark

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 09:01:54 AM »

Statement on my Attorney General

Hello everyone, today I come before you pleased to announce my first cabinet pick to be prepared should we be elected this fall. I present to you my intended nominee for the Attorney General of Atlasia, Reagente. Mr. Reagente has served honorably in the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and I had the pleasure of serving with him previously. Mr. Reagente is a decent and upstanding citizen, he served as the Dean of the Chamber and a bastion of leadership. His experience is a testament to his qualifications for this office. Due to his previously service as Attorney General of the South, he understands the intricacies of the law for our land and will ensure that the law is applied fairly and justly to all Atlasians.

The Justice Department in Atlasia has the duty to remain independent and conduct investigations free of interference. I will give deference to this and promise not to interfere in its processes. My Justice Department will possess the highest integrity, efficient and swift investigatory abilities, and a fervent commitment to the common good. I can not think of anyone more qualified and I have confidence that Mr. Reagente will embody all of the above to lead effectively.

Thank you.

Senator Spark

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2021, 09:04:42 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2021, 06:08:31 PM by Senator Spark »

Statement on the Secretaries of Internal Affairs and Defense Positions

Littleton, Colorado

It is my intention to revive the SIA office via executive order. On day 1, if elected, I will issue an  order to repeal former President Adam Griffin's Executive Order 48-006, which consolidated the SIA into the office of the Attorney General. It is my belief that bringing back this position will lessen the workload for the office of the AG and enhance efficiency in government. I deem the SIA a very important position related to domestic affairs. I can firmly state that a new Secretary of Internal Affairs as well as a Secretary of Defense will be nominated to join my cabinet.

Thank you.

Senator Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2021, 09:41:20 PM »

Q&A - Regarding the temp ban

[From Lokcord]

Wulfric: "All right, let's move on. As you know, you were tempbanned for a while sometime ago. Can you explain what you learned from that experience/how you've improved since then"

Spark: "Certainly. What I've learned from that experience is that the rules of the game will be enforced and I respect and trust in that. I hope to lead effectively by discouraging voter intimidation, partisan rancor, and to move past our differences to find common ground. That offense was committed as a private citizen, and not in my capacity as an officeholder. I've always respected the confines of my office and performed my duties to the best of my ability. My record shows I'm committed to the game and getting better each time."
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2021, 09:56:28 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2021, 06:08:48 PM by Senator Spark »

Regarding past

Nashville, Tennessee

I've heard some concerns about my past interactions with Virginia and would like to issue a public apology to her. I sent Virginia PM's a few years ago to express my admiration. The public deserves full transparency about this matter and all others.

If she or any others felt uncomfortable in any way I am sorry about that. I will admit that I had an affinity for Virginia a few years ago, but things have changed. My conduct regarding this has no bearing on my ability to serve as your next President. The past should not limit our future.

I am focused on the future and share the same common goal: to bring prosperity to all.

Thank you.

Senator Spark

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2021, 11:10:55 AM »

That moment when Spark's campaign already has a scandal.

Mark my words, this so-called ticket will not make it to the election.

This was something I chose to address to provide transparency.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2021, 11:11:44 AM »

Are you implying that the only reason you won't make her uncomfortable again is that "things have changed" and she doesn't have your "affinity" anymore?

No. The fact that I’ve grown since this time is the reason I will not make anyone uncomfortable.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2021, 10:53:41 AM »

I have an honest question: Why should we elect a president who has been convicted of voter fraud?

Because I understand what it means to respect the law and know what it means when it is enforced. I did not commit that while in office.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2021, 10:54:27 AM »

Why are you running a campaign 4 months out?

Because the people deserve transparency and that I can get to know the concerns of voters.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2021, 01:33:21 PM »

I have an honest question: Why should we elect a president who has been convicted of voter fraud?

Because I understand what it means to respect the law and know what it means when it is enforced. I did not commit that while in office.

You were not in office, but you were IIRC a candidate for office. How can voters trust that you won't try to rig this election?

I appreciate that question. I respect the integrity of our elections and will accept any result. My conduct since that event demonstrates that I will not repeat such actions.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2021, 07:01:25 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2021, 06:09:16 PM by Senator Spark »

Statement on Independence Day, Secretary of Internal Affairs

Jackson, Mississippi

Hello everyone, today on this wonderful independence day, I am calling upon former Governor WestMidlander of North Carolina to serve in my potential administration as my Secretary of Internal Affairs.

Mr. WestMidlander served honorably for one term as Southern Governor and in the Southern Chamber of Delegates. He has the necessary credentials to be effective in this role. WestMidlander also served as Secretary of the Moderate Federalist Caucus in 2020, being an effective liaison for the caucus. He has been a close friend and ally in government since my service in the Chamber of Delegates.

If elected, upon my issuance of an executive order to revive the Department of Internal Affairs, I have full faith and confidence that WestMidlander will lead and execute the department with integrity, fairness, and efficiency. He is a capable leader and executive who I trust greatly with this responsibility.

On this independence day, we remember those who made great sacrifices for our country for its establishment. We thank all of those who continue to fight for our freedom each and everyday. It is my greatest hope that we will become more prosperous than ever before by moving past the Labor monopoly. The Labor monopoly has degraded the fabric of our nation. We must reinvigorate our land and restore its promise. We will accomplish that together. We need to believe in ourselves, we need to believe in our communities, and most importantly, we need to believe in Atlasia.

Thank you.

Senator Spark

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2021, 10:03:02 PM »

Any comment on the DA voting to oppose your candidacy?

I appreciate this question too. It is understandable that DA would desire to run their own presidential candidate, but I was not seeking the DA nomination for president. I am seeking the Federalist nomination for President of Atlasia. Furthermore, it is my intention to incorporate the interests of the Democratic Alliance and its voters into my platform and governing.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2021, 10:23:22 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2021, 06:05:35 PM by Senator Spark »

Statement on the Democratic Alliance Leadership Vote

Norfolk, Massachusetts

Hello everyone, this evening, the leadership of the Democratic Alliance voted to oppose my candidacy on the grounds not to automatically support a presidential ticket of a different party. This is entirely understandable, as a party such as DA has the right to do so and to desire to nominate their own presidential candidate. I can publicly assure the leadership and voters of the Democratic Alliance that you will all have a place in a Spark administration. After all, my runningmate is a member of that party. As I stated previously in my appearance on the Senate trail with former President Tmth, the Federalist Party deems the Democratic Alliance a key ally in the fight against the Labor monopoly. Labor seeks to cling to power, and DA is, and always will be a partner in the struggle to bring back an Atlasia free of its excess influence.

To the voters of the Democratic Alliance, this is my question to you. Why choose the Federalist Party? Because we are more united than ever being a singular cause - to represent you and help you thrive in this country. Labor is committed to furthering their own positions at the expense of citizens. The Sev administration has failed to hit the ground running and must provide stability with the adoption of the new Constitution. Some of the commitments I share with the DA include implementing and enforcing anti-monopoly laws to disrupt trusts and predatory consumer practices to protect ordinary citizens, to close loopholes that only benefit the few and powerful, to have a sensible foreign policy involving a prolonged and heightened commitment to democratic nations, to avoid war and use diplomacy as the first resort. As your next President, I will have a full cabinet assembled by the election. I will include DA members in that cabinet, to provide assurances of the representation of different views and interests.

I can assure you of this, nothing will cause me to waver from fighting for the Atlasian people.

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2021, 10:28:31 PM »

Request for a Public Debate

Hello all, I would like to request a public presidential debate with the incumbent President SevenEleven. I recognize that the President is assembling a cabinet and becoming accustomed to his new duties. However, I believe there is a duty to inform the Atlasian people of his priorities in his term and to detail the policy specifics of these initiatives. I will defer to the President for a debate in a similar format to previous debates at a time and venue of his choosing.

It is my prerogative to provide the Atlasian people with adequate exposure to the divergent visions that we share for our Republic.

Thank you.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2021, 06:59:38 AM »

You declared way too early. Nobody is gonna take you seriously if you keep this up.

I am running a campaign, nothing out of the ordinary here.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2021, 08:09:59 AM »
« Edited: July 05, 2021, 03:10:03 PM by Southern Senator Spark »

Selections for the DPC and NSC

Hello everyone, should I be elected, I intend to designate AGA, PSOL, TimTurner, Joseph Cao, DTC, and Abdullah to the Domestic Policy Council. These individuals have a history of extensive service to Atlasia and are effective policy-makers. I will seek the advice of these members to include their insight in my decisions regarding matters of domestic policy. There is much to be done surrounding the new Constitution.

As for the National Security Council, my selections so far include Wulfric and TPH. Mr. Wulfric has been a loyal member of the Democratic Alliance and has previously served in a number of roles. Wulfric formerly served on the NSC under the Griffin and Pericles administrations, and he is a committed public servant. TPH is immensely qualified as well due to this prior service on the NSC.

Thank you.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2021, 08:49:43 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2021, 06:05:55 PM by Senator Spark »

Commitment to Moderation

St. Joseph, Missouri

I want everyone to know that I have learned from my past, but one thing that has not changed is my tendency to be pragmatic, to reach across the aisle and work with the other side, to remain committed to my principles, and to never leave anyone behind. Throughout my career in Atlasia, I have maintained my commitment to moderation, and to veer away from extremism. As my record in the Senate demonstrates, I worked in a bipartisan manner with those of the other party to refrain from being an obstructionist. Learning from my prior mistakes, I have acted with respect and integrity in office and will continue to do so. The stakes are high in this election as we know that the Labor monopoly in government has caused the irreparable decay and decline of the game. We need invigorate Atlasia again.

For those of you who are tired of Labor ignoring your interests, you have a place with me. Liberals, DA members, disaffected Laborites, now is the time to come together. For those of you who are tired of partisan rancor and divisiveness, you have a home with my candidacy. The past is in the past now. Look at my record, I've learned, grown, and adapted to higher office. I am not the extremist in this race.

Unfortunately, the Labor party will not think of anyone but themselves, the Federalists are willing to build coalitions that include every Atlasian - I urge moderates to join me in this fight.

To answer the question why I am running so early - it's because I am committed to getting to know the voters' concerns ahead of this election.

Thank you!
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2021, 09:16:24 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2021, 06:06:11 PM by Senator Spark »

Statement on the Space Policy Council

Santa Fe, New Mexico

Space is an important area of policy that remains unexplored and more importantly, un-legislated. Upon my election as President of Atlasia, we will have a space council that I will form by executive order to provide monthly updates regarding progress on space policy. The purpose of these updates is to provide frequent developments in that area of policy including a review of prior legislation and any new legislation that can be proposed.

Atlasia, under my administration, will be prepared to confront the challenges of a rapidly changing world. Space is a critical area of concern as many other countries will attempt to weaponize space and draw Atlasia into space warfare. I can firmly state, as a presidential candidate, that our nation will not engage in space warfare. However, I can also make the assurance that we will be adequately prepared to defend against any threats.

It is my intention to have an Atlasian on Mars by 2025. Atlasians think big and bold, so this must be accomplished for us to lead on space.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies