Linden, New Jersey Board of Education member under fire after calling Kamala Harris a street walker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:57:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Linden, New Jersey Board of Education member under fire after calling Kamala Harris a street walker
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Linden, New Jersey Board of Education member under fire after calling Kamala Harris a street walker  (Read 143 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 24, 2021, 05:46:34 PM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/sincere-regret-n-j-education-official-apologizes-calling-kamala-harris-n1272283

A local education official in New Jersey apologized Wednesday after calling Vice President Kamala Harris a "street walker" in a Facebook comment.

“She is right off the wingnut streets of San Francisco what do you expect from a street walker who has no clue about America,” Gregory A. Martucci, a member of the Linden Board of Education, wrote earlier this month in response to a post about the vice president.

Martucci apologized in text messages to multiple media outlets this week.

“This was an offensive comment which does not reflect who I am in both my private and public lives,” he wrote to NBC New York. “I assure you that I will continue to support all women and all cultures. I would ask each of you to be receptive of my public apology and sincere regret for this injurious comment.”

Martucci’s remarks on Harris appeared in a public Facebook group called “I grew up in Linden NJ,” under a post by pro-Trump comedian Terrence K. Williams that called the vice president a “hypocrite” for her position on immigration.

The original comment was posted June 9 and was still up as of Thursday. It was edited twice, each time adding more intense phrasing.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies