Expel 1 Senator (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:03:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Expel 1 Senator (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Expel 1 Senator  (Read 1840 times)
dw93
DWL
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 27, 2021, 12:22:41 PM »

There are so many options. Here are my top 5 in no particular order:

1. McConnell. Even if Beshear has to pick a Republican, I doubt Cornyn or Thune would have the iron grip on Senate Republicans that McConnell has, and thus chaos that would be a detriment to the GOP would ensue.

2. Cruz. He's vile, peddled the big lie, and gave people the false impression that the election could be overturned. Plus, there's a good chance a Democrat could defeat an unelected incumbent Republican in 2024 or whenever a special election is held, so long as the Texas Democratic party doesn't have its head up its ass.

3. Ron Johnson. See Cruz, though Evers gets to fill the vacancy with a Democrat and said Democrat has 50/50 odds going into 2022.

4. Josh Hawley. Like Cruz, he's vile and led the effort to overturn the election, but unlike Cruz his seat would be in safe Republican control should he vacate, and there's a chance the replacement would be worse. I'd choose to expel the 3 choices above before I'd choose him.

5. Tubberville. See Hawley.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies