Opinion of Geert Wilders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:08:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Geert Wilders
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Extreme FF

Extreme racist POS HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: Opinion of Geert Wilders  (Read 332 times)
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 23, 2021, 01:50:57 PM »
« edited: June 23, 2021, 01:56:54 PM by ERM64man »

Opinion of the Dutch far-right politician. He defended the blackface celebration of Zwarte Piet. He also supports harsh immigration restrictions. Steve King is a big fan of Wilders.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 01:52:42 PM »

Massive HP
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 03:10:08 PM »

HP, can't stand his cocktail of demagogic Islamophobic off-color liberalism.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 03:18:56 PM »

Somehow he has the political skill to survive and retake momentum away from FvD multiple times. He is a skilled political operator.

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 03:20:52 PM »

He's not far-right, lol.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 03:24:14 PM »

Opinion of the Dutch far-right politician. He defended the blackface celebration of Zwarte Piet. He also supports harsh immigration restrictions. Steve King is a big fan of Wilders.
Of course Steve King thinks highly of Wilders. It's not like there are Dutch-Americans in the CD he once represented...
Kamala’s side hoe
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 10:07:11 PM »

Regular HP. Interestingly enough he himself is mixed-race, and his non-European heritage is from a Muslim-majority country.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2021, 06:07:17 AM »
« Edited: June 24, 2021, 06:17:14 AM by Laki »

I don't have an issue with this. In fact i would defend it too.

However... he's still a massive and horrible racist person so I'd still vote massive HP, but he seems however a bit better than the other newer far-right parties like FvD with Thierry Baudet. That guy frightens me and is a clear anti-science anti-woman homophobic guy who believes in a white supremacist Europe.

I didn't know that, but it's nothing new.

I have a lot of friends who are immigrants or have a non-Europe heritage and vote for the far-right. Even a good friend who always complain about people being racist about his race, yet he votes for Vlaams Belang and believes in all right-wing conspiracy theories.

Antwerp for example is predominantly non-white. The far-right and conservatives still have a majority, although the conservatives prefer a different coalition. What you see is that people with Asian heritage, with Indian heritage, the Jewish community, even the black community vote more for far-right parties you'd think. The jewish community is even a dominantly right-wing demographic here. It's why the right has dropped their antisemitic rhetoric in the past, and all European parties are following suit. The right-wing parties also increasingly start changing their message in being more & more anti-Muslim, which is what is appealing to non-white non-muslim demographics.

He attends pro-Flemish protests and anti-government protests... Well, he even has a mouth mask with the Flemish flag. I once joked... that when we would go together to the supermarket, that I would wear a mouthmask with the hammer & sickle, because it would be funny if he's the black far-right pro-fleming and i'm the white far-left pro-belgian, not necessarily to let other people know that i'm communist, but just to steer some turmoil and show people that stereotypical views of people are wrong, that not all white people vote far-right, while all black people vote for antiracist or far-left parties. I mean... i've said to him, that at least he is pro-diversity if he decides to be more openly pro-Flemish with a mouth mask of the flemish flag, as some people in their circles aren't open to it, and he already admitted that a lot of people look at him in a weird way.

I don't agree with many of his views, but he's a good guy.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2021, 01:30:37 PM »

Half-Indonesian right-wingers are common in the Dutch military.

The funny thing is, they go out of their way to explain to Americans and Brits how one of the their distant XYZ-ancestors was a member of the Dutch Resistance who fought the Nazis, or how the XYZ-village they hail from had "the highest number of Dutch Resistance fighters" in WWII.

They're so adorable.

Basically our version of Cubans if you tilt your head a little...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies