Donald Harris vs. Kamala Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:07:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Donald Harris vs. Kamala Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Harris vs. Kamala Trump  (Read 459 times)
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 23, 2021, 02:35:45 PM »
« edited: June 23, 2021, 02:40:14 PM by CentristRepublican »

I think you made a mix-up with the names...
It's Donald Trump, not Kamala Trump, and Kamala Harris, not Donald Harris.
I don't know Don Harris and Kammi Trump, and I don't think either will run for president in 2024.

Probably similar to 2020, though I think Kamala Harris might do better. I think she holds on to the states of AZ, GA and NV because of January 6 - possibly even more suburbanites might break away from the GOP if Trump is nominated for a third time, especially after the raid on the capitol by Trump's crazed supporters.

If 2024 is a good Democratic year, Kamala Harris might flip North Carolina as well (especially if Roy Cooper's her running mate), and if it an exceptionally good year for them and the Biden Administration is highly popular, possibly even Florida.

If the Biden administration is generally unpopular, I can see Wisconsin and perhaps Arizona flipping red (with Trump on the ballot I don't think the Atlanta metropolitan area will start reversing its Democratic trend, especially after January 6), though neither seems likely. I think Pennsylvania and Michigan will most likely stay blue unless 2024 somehow becomes a great year for the GOP (i.e. Biden/Harris are unpopular and/or the economy is lagging, etc.), which currently appears quite unlikely, and may stay blue even then.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies