Public Office of President-elect SevenEleven
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:23:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of President-elect SevenEleven
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Public Office of President-elect SevenEleven  (Read 1897 times)
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 22, 2021, 02:07:32 PM »

Greetings, Atlasians!

This will serve as my public office for the duration of my presidency. The transition period can be busy so I'd like to get the ball rolling sooner rather than later.

If anyone is interested in joining the Cabinet, the National Security Council, or the White House Press Corps, please send me a PM.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 02:52:00 PM »

A couple of administrative questions, Mr. President-Elect (and this is just out of curiosity, I'm fascinated by Cabinet arrangements from Presidency to Presidency)

-Will you be appointing a Comptroller General and/or reform the office in light of the extended vacancy?

-As I've pointed out back in 2020, it seems the Debate Moderator office continues to exist in limbo (apparently still held by Tim Turner?). Should this be so, will you also be making an appointment for it and/or remove the office?
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 07:39:02 PM »

A couple of administrative questions, Mr. President-Elect (and this is just out of curiosity, I'm fascinated by Cabinet arrangements from Presidency to Presidency)

-Will you be appointing a Comptroller General and/or reform the office in light of the extended vacancy?

-As I've pointed out back in 2020, it seems the Debate Moderator office continues to exist in limbo (apparently still held by Tim Turner?). Should this be so, will you also be making an appointment for it and/or remove the office?

With regards to the Comptroller General position, I will continue searching for a qualified nominee. In the absence of this nominee materializing, I think reforming the position somehow should be on the table.

As for the Debate Moderator office, I do not see this as a necessary position and would prefer to continue with the arrangement of the previous few cycles, with the candidates themselves agreeing on moderators for any debates.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 01:38:20 AM »

I announce my first pick as President-elect.

Dr. MB is highly qualified to serve as Chief Presidential Physician.

I welcome the good Dr.s counsel, and hope to be in good health for the duration of my Presidency.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 01:42:49 AM »

I announce my first pick as President-elect.

Dr. MB is highly qualified to serve as Chief Presidential Physician.

I welcome the good Dr.s counsel, and hope to be in good health for the duration of my Presidency.
Thank you! I hope my experience as former Chief Surgeon of the CIA's Alien Autopsy Division will come in handy in my new role.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 02:18:22 AM »

Mr. President Elect,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I simply ask if you may revive the office of Poet Laureate and appoint Fmr. Poet Laureate HCP to the position. They were very nice to me when I visited them and I think we need more of that.

Signed,
An Anonymous Friend/Enemy/Frenemy
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 03:34:53 AM »

Mr. President Elect,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I simply ask if you may revive the office of Poet Laureate and appoint Fmr. Poet Laureate HCP to the position. They were very nice to me when I visited them and I think we need more of that.

Signed,
HCP is still the Poet Laureate. The appointment wasn't set to expire.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2021, 03:13:43 PM »

Former President Ted Bessell is appointed Chief of Staff. His experience and input will be very valuable.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 09:32:54 PM »

I thank the President-elect for this opportunity. Excited to help the incoming Administration get things done.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2021, 01:57:54 PM »

Mr. President Elect,

Signed,
HCP is still the Poet Laureate. The appointment wasn't set to expire.
Glad to hear that such an illustrious individual still holds office.
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2021, 03:10:14 AM »

Mr President-Elect, I urge you to take swift and decisive action to combat the persnickety and omnipresent stench of Wulfricism which has made modern Atlasian politics such an odious endeavour.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2021, 07:08:51 AM »

Mr President-Elect, I urge you to take swift and decisive action to combat the persnickety and omnipresent stench of Wulfricism which has made modern Atlasian politics such an odious endeavour.

We are already doing that regionally in Lincoln with the speakership vote! Tongue
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2021, 03:32:04 AM »

I would like to highlight my pitch once again to Atlasia's media outlets and encourage them to apply for the White House Press Corps. You will have access to regular press conferences and potentially important lead stories.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2021, 11:10:53 PM »

Happy Independence Day to all!

Today is an important day in our shared history and worthy of celebration. Let us take this time to reflect on the significant challenges we have overcome, the people before us who helped shape our present, and the challenges we still face and how we will overcome them together as a people.

As President, I represent all Atlasians. Our future is here and now. Let's build back better and create opportunities that will allow universal success. The time is now, and we are here. There is no challenge insurmountable.

Thank you, Atlasia! I love you, and let's celebrate together as we strive forward!
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2021, 05:52:39 AM »

I apologize for the delay, but now that things have settled down, there will be an important update this weekend.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2021, 05:00:18 AM »

Update: my apologies but I've been a victim of a nasty auto accident. I'm recovering well and expect to be in better spirits shortly.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2021, 08:23:14 PM »

That sounds rather horrifying, Mr. President. I'm sure we all wish you the best, and hope that the recovery is indeed swift and successful.
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2021, 08:26:04 PM »

Update: my apologies but I've been a victim of a nasty auto accident. I'm recovering well and expect to be in better spirits shortly.

Get well soon. Feel better.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2021, 10:39:12 PM »

Update: I've been on a hefty dose of painkillers but am starting to feel better. I expect things to be back to normal soon, and better than ever. I thank you all for the support and well wishes through this unfortunate period. It truly means the world to me.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2021, 03:54:25 PM »

Would our great President be interested in a debate with Spark and potentially Ishan to help him achieve a landslide re-election?
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2021, 09:14:56 PM »

Would our great President be interested in a debate with Spark and potentially Ishan to help him achieve a landslide re-election?

Not until I am back to 100%. Thank you for the kind offer, however.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2021, 09:32:59 PM »

Post #5000, go me!!

Anyway, I have something important that I must ask of you. Unfortunately GM Peanut has become very busy lately and with the GM being such a crucial component of the game, it falls upon me to seek a replacement. In order to move forward with this task, I request that all interested applicants apply via PM and detail their skills, goals, vision, and ability to commit the necessary time for this demanding position.

Thank you Atlasia! I love you all!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2021, 10:18:19 PM »

I'll be applying for GM (will send a PM later tonight).
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2021, 10:40:31 PM »

I'll be applying for GM (will send a PM later tonight).
Was going to apply but I trust Lumine more to execute this important position.

If a deputy is needed, though…
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2021, 01:08:08 AM »

I'm encouraging the public as well, to voice their opinion on what we can best do to create a more functional game engine. The comptroller position has been a complete black hole. Let's really talk about how we can improve.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies