I use some unrelated words to form a passage. Is it grammatically correct?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:02:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  I use some unrelated words to form a passage. Is it grammatically correct?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I use some unrelated words to form a passage. Is it grammatically correct?  (Read 116 times)
v0031
China
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 19, 2021, 09:10:33 PM »
« edited: June 20, 2021, 01:21:13 AM by v0031 »

Many parents don't get on well with their kids. They can't have a proper communication. They often argue. Parents often compare their kids with others. It causes pressure to them. Some parents don't allow their kids to learn football skills. Instead, they ask them to continue their school work. It makes them nervous and crazy.
In my opinion, students should explain clearly and offer to do chores when they make mistakes. This is good for the family relation.

others or others'

Once upon a time, there was an emperor in a western country. He got married at the age of 19. He often did silly things, such as shooting weak animals and cheating his wife. However, his son, the prince , wasn't stupid. He had a nice voice and a bright smile. He gave some silk and gold to poor people. This made the emperor angry. He picked up a magic stick on the ground to beat the prince. To his surprise, the emperor himself was turned into a stone.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 03:55:15 AM »

Others’ with an apostrophe, but I’d add “kids” afterwards to clarify.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies