How tepid are Democrats if Bernie is the nominee (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:47:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  How tepid are Democrats if Bernie is the nominee (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How tepid are Democrats if Bernie is the nominee  (Read 700 times)
dw93
DWL
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 22, 2021, 03:21:02 PM »

The party was planning to sabotage him if he was the nominee. They would rather have lost to Trump than won with Bernie.

There is absolutely no evidence to support this.
The party was planning to sabotage him if he was the nominee. They would rather have lost to Trump than won with Bernie.
Literally 0 evidence, just more Berner conspiracies

I agree that the party would've quickly rallied behind Bernie in a world where there's still COVID. In a COVID less 2020, I don't think many would've been so quick to rally,  and the Media in a COVID less world almost certainly would've preferred Trump to Bernie, as I remember the media coverage Bernie was getting prior to South Carolina, when he was the front runner. I remember CNN and even some on MSNBC were starting to give Trump positive media coverage (I believe Trump was in India at the time) and that changed once Biden won SC and sailed on Super Tuesday.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies