Would you be willing to have sex with a transgender person?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:51:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would you be willing to have sex with a transgender person?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: You know what's coming....
Yes (heterosexual male, not trans)

Yes (bisexual/pansexual male, not trans)

Yes (homosexual male, not trans)

No (heterosexual male, not trans)

No (bisexual/pansexual male, not trans)

No (homosexual male, not trans)

Yes (heterosexual female, not trans)

Yes (bisexual/pansexual female, not trans)

Yes (homosexual female, not trans)

No (heterosexual female, not trans)

No (bisexual/pansexual female, not trans)

No (homosexual female, not trans)

Yes (heterosexual trans male)

Yes (bisexual/pansexual trans male)

Yes (homosexual trans male)

No (heterosexual trans male)

No (bisexual/pansexual trans male)

No (homosexual trans male)

Yes (heterosexual trans female)

Yes (bisexual/pansexual trans female)

Yes (homosexual trans female)

No (heterosexual trans female)

No (bisexual/pansexual trans female)

No (homosexual trans female)

Yes (other)

No (other)

N/A or asexual

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Would you be willing to have sex with a transgender person?  (Read 777 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 17, 2021, 08:26:01 PM »

Well I think somebody had to make the definitive poll on the elephant in the room. There has been a LOT of talk lately about issues related to sexuality and gender identity, and whether or not it's "bigoted" for someone who is only attracted to a certain sex to "exclude" people based on their gender identity because it doesn't align with the sex they are normally attracted to.

I'm not going to comment on that here personally (though those of you who know me well enough probably have an idea of my stance). But I am going to leave a space open for just about every possibility I can imagine and for people to discuss/debate the issue here. So here goes...
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 08:38:17 PM »

Ah sh**t, here we go again.

My answers:
Yeah, in part because it'd be hypocritical of me if I weren't. In fact, I don't know if I could date a cis woman, but it wouldn't be her fault and if I felt like I could be with her, I would. The main problem would be trying to get past my sh**tty mental health and accept that I'm not less than her because she's cis and I'm not, or paranoia that she sees me as a man and not a woman.
Like I said two years ago, yes, because to paraphrase Bonnie Tyler, while every now and then I know she'll never be the girl she always wanted to be, every now and then I know she'll always be the only girl who wanted me the way that I am. Doesn't really matter if she has bottom surgery or not, but I like my trans women with estrogen. For me, the more interesting question is whether I'd be willing to have sex with a cis person. The answer is still yes, provided I was convinced she saw me as me.
And on the more interesting question as to whether I would be willing to have sex with a cisgender person, to which, the answer is:
[P]robably. I won't reject cis women who express interest in me, but other trans women are theoretically easier to relate to. Same reason why I relate to Danielle Tozer from Dreadnought so much, in ways that I don't remember ever relating to other, cisgender fictional characters.
Plus, if I find Ms. Right and get monogamous and Ms. Right is trans, I can make fun of your remark about girldick and neovagina by saying I don't want someone with a boydick or a natalvagina.
Also, no post-op qualifier?
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 08:43:17 PM »

Ah sh**t, here we go again.

My answers:
Yeah, in part because it'd be hypocritical of me if I weren't. In fact, I don't know if I could date a cis woman, but it wouldn't be her fault and if I felt like I could be with her, I would. The main problem would be trying to get past my sh**tty mental health and accept that I'm not less than her because she's cis and I'm not, or paranoia that she sees me as a man and not a woman.
Like I said two years ago, yes, because to paraphrase Bonnie Tyler, while every now and then I know she'll never be the girl she always wanted to be, every now and then I know she'll always be the only girl who wanted me the way that I am. Doesn't really matter if she has bottom surgery or not, but I like my trans women with estrogen. For me, the more interesting question is whether I'd be willing to have sex with a cis person. The answer is still yes, provided I was convinced she saw me as me.
And on the more interesting question as to whether I would be willing to have sex with a cisgender person, to which, the answer is:
[P]robably. I won't reject cis women who express interest in me, but other trans women are theoretically easier to relate to. Same reason why I relate to Danielle Tozer from Dreadnought so much, in ways that I don't remember ever relating to other, cisgender fictional characters.
Plus, if I find Ms. Right and get monogamous and Ms. Right is trans, I can make fun of your remark about girldick and neovagina by saying I don't want someone with a boydick or a natalvagina.
Also, no post-op qualifier?

Personally, from what I have seen, I don't think the post-op genitals are usually convincing enough to truly change the equation for most people. (Never mind the whole reproductive factor, even if they are incredibly convincing.) That said, if anyone else thinks otherwise, they are of course more than welcome to vote and/or comment to that effect.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 08:43:41 PM »

I'm married and my wife is not trans, and I don't believe that she is planning on that anytime soon.

Naturally in the unlikely event that I outlive her, then who knows?

Drew
drewmike87
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 08:52:58 PM »

Yes, and I have in the past.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 09:08:50 PM »

Yup, in a heartbeat. 
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2021, 09:09:06 PM »

No. And under absolutely no circumstances would I ever even envisage performing such a grave sin.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2021, 09:12:11 PM »

Alben, you making a thread to tell us you wouldn't f**k a trans person is redundant because I doubt that anyone, cis or trans, would like to voluntarily f**k you.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2021, 09:20:56 PM »

Personally, from what I have seen, I don't think the post-op genitals are usually convincing enough to truly change the equation for most people. (Never mind the whole reproductive factor, even if they are incredibly convincing.) That said, if anyone else thinks otherwise, they are of course more than welcome to vote and/or comment to that effect.
Maybe, but the 2019 thread had cishet men who didn't do dick (as much as I want mine gone, what can I say except "your/their loss"?) but wanted to be supportive saying "oh, if she were post-op I'd consider it". I figure things aren't that much different since 2019, right? And even so, trans women's yonic Overton window are probably closer to cis women's now than they were then. But still, with cis people being the way they are, I can't imagine anyone giving a damn either way.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies