Where are we on Biden's student loan forgiveness campaign promise? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:01:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  Where are we on Biden's student loan forgiveness campaign promise? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where are we on Biden's student loan forgiveness campaign promise?  (Read 1638 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« on: August 06, 2021, 10:01:52 PM »

Why are people against this bill?

If everyone can study, there will be more diversity, as minority demographics usually are poorer than whites, but it also gives more opportunities to talented people to become skilled workers later on. I don't see why people would be against this. The right to study is a human right. And since more & more work will be automatized in the future, it's vital that people become skilled workers, as that will be their future, will lower unemployment numbers, will increase the economy, and create a more diverse & broader higher middle class, which is what is going to be essential in the economy of the future.

Most Republicans don't support common-sense legislation because they don't look at the end result of economic growth.

For instance, I am a fiscal conservative despite supporting Universal Health Care and student debt cancellation because I look at the numbers and see the economic benefits of doing so.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies