2026 Senate map if Trump wins in 2024.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:00:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2026 Senate map if Trump wins in 2024.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2026 Senate map if Trump wins in 2024.  (Read 294 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 14, 2022, 09:55:31 PM »

?
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 10:00:00 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2022, 10:18:45 PM by Roll Roons »

Democrats would be favored to keep all of the seats they currently have in that class. They would be more likely than not to pick up NC and ME (without Collins) with TX, AK, ME (with Collins) and possibly KS and MT constituting the next tier of pickup opportunities. Maybe IA and SC on a very good night.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 10:22:42 PM »

Democrats would be favored to keep all of the seats they currently have in that class. They would be more likely than not to pick up NC and ME (without Collins) with TX, AK, ME (with Collins) and possibly KS and MT constituting the next tier of pickup opportunities. Maybe IA and SC on a very good night.

Too early for Alaska, you think?
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 10:23:17 PM »

NC and ME would be very very high on that list of pickup opportunities...  Susan Collins could finally be defeated with an overwhelming turnout from the state's Democrats - call her "Susan Collins-McConnell" in every single ad.  Thom Tillis also doesn't strike me as a great gifted politician rather than someone that just got extremely lucky.

I'd argue that Alaska is the real upset possibility - more than Texas, Iowa, or SC.  Alaska has the makings of a real competitive race if everybody that is not a right-winger in the state comes together and backs somebody very strong.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies