Predictions as of June 2021
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:27:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Predictions as of June 2021
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Predictions as of June 2021  (Read 2037 times)
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2021, 08:03:59 AM »

Flips: WI, PA (D+2)
Tossups: NC (Lean R), GA (Lean D), NH (Lean D), AZ (Tilt D)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2021, 08:16:03 AM »

A wave can develop next yr we shouldn't be closed minded and Kunce and Ras Smith can in Fact win, same with Gross in AK, he isn't running against Sullivan, he is running against Murkowski and Kelky whom are far weaker than Sullivan, the ads are out raising Rs on Act blue

I endorsed Kunce and Ras Smith and plan to donate to Ras Smith, I already donated to other candidates
Aspi
United States
Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2021, 09:05:51 AM »

I can't call MO safe with Greitens running.  And Republicans have the advantage in NC but it's hard to get enthused about candidates like Budd or McCrory.

Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2021, 09:33:25 AM »

Since this says predictions and not ratings, I give such.

Senate:

Dems pick up PA, no change elsewhere. 51-49 D majority.

Governors:

GOP pickups: WI, KS, NV

Dem pickups: MD, MA (only without Baker running)

House:

GOP picks up 18-25 seats, takes House.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2021, 06:49:00 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2021, 06:56:07 PM by MR. KAYNE WEST »

Flips: WI, PA (D+2)
Tossups: NC (Lean R), GA (Lean D), NH (Lean D), AZ (Tilt D)
I was just saying if you believe in your candidate Kunce you should put his as a win, the election is 500 days
n1240

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2021, 10:05:58 PM »

GA, NC, NH, PA being tossups.

Overall no change with one D flip and one R flip.
Politics Fan

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2021, 09:51:17 PM »

R+1
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2021, 01:30:59 AM »

Personal prediction:

I've saved SirWoodbury the pain of creating his own:
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2021, 08:03:50 AM »

I was just saying if you believe in your candidate Kunce you should put his as a win, the election is 500 days

Sorry MR. KANYE WEST, I just don't believe Kunce has a real chance of winning Sad
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2021, 08:35:06 AM »

Senate: Republicans gain GA, NH, NV, and AZ.  54-46 GOP

House: 235-200 GOP
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2021, 11:31:50 AM »
« Edited: June 22, 2021, 11:49:17 AM by MR. KAYNE WEST »

Sorry MR. KANYE WEST, I just don't believe Kunce has a real chance of winning Sad

Waves don't happen a yr before the Election, we will be out of Covid, next yr, you don't have to believe me, just donate on Act blue 25.00, which I am doing now until Election day, a mnth to any candidate you chose along with tips will help wave insurance seats out

I donate blue dogs Ryan, Jackson, Kennedy, Bullock , Crist and yes even KUNCE

And donate to Nan and Smith, I will donate my tips to the other candidates

Act blue is a machine and has raised more money than R operation

All the pollsters saying Johnson is gonna win are wrong, Baldwin won by a landslide in 2018, WI is an D even state, IA and OH are R plus 4 states, WI isn't that far off the NPVI

This is a blog, and up until Election day anyone can predict anything

Here is my Prediction

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2021, 11:53:18 AM »

Forgot to add AK
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2021, 02:58:26 PM »

Forgot to add AK
lol. The Democrats aren’t winning Wisconsin, Alaska, Ohio, Iowa, Missouri, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, and New Hampshire.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2021, 03:15:29 PM »

Forgot to add AK
lol. The Democrats aren’t winning Wisconsin, Alaska, Ohio, Iowa, Missouri, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, and New Hampshire.

In your World, no, in my world yes it's a blog, I can predict anything, if the Rs can predict AZ, NV and WI going R, I can predict a Filibuster Proof majority

Not one poll show NV going R  and NV has a female state legislature like MA and NH does that's why CCM and Rosen will win

NV, WI, NH and NH doesn't even have voter Suppression
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2021, 03:54:05 PM »

Forgot to add AK

In your World, no, in my world yes it's a blog, I can predict anything, if the Rs can predict AZ, NV and WI going R, I can predict a Filibuster Proof majority

Not one poll show NV going R  and NV has a female state legislature like MA and NH does that's why CCM and Rosen will win

Atlas is not a blog. It is a political discussion forum.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2021, 04:00:09 PM »

The bottom line evidently the polling industry has laid off it's workers, something is wrong we aren't getting polls in IA, OH, NC and all we got was a Chamber of Commerce poll in FL.

We need to see GE not primary polls in Red wall states, so far we have gotten 0 but AK

We haven't even gotten any NV polls
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2021, 04:22:41 PM »

Forgot to add AK

NUT
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2021, 05:31:37 PM »

Forgot to add AK

Not one poll show NV going R  and NV has a female state legislature like MA and NH does that's why CCM and Rosen will win

Demings doesn't win with a record like hers. In fact in 2017 when Hurricane Irma hit Florida, Demings voted against the Disaster Tax Relief and Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2017 that provided tax relief for the victims of Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Harvey. That will doom Demings' senate chances just like Ted Cruz's attack against Beto O'Rourke for his vote against that same bill partly helped Cruz win re-election.

https://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll542.xml

https://www.congress.gov/115/plaws/publ63/PLAW-115publ63.pdf

Also Herschel Walker about to announce a senate bid and Chris Sununu doing the same after NH's legislative session will put the Democrats on defense, which will force them to put more money on more battleground seats rather than OH, IA, FL, MO.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2021, 05:36:02 PM »

@UWS,
My Prediction is that Republicans take the House back next year. The Senate is a Toss Up and could go either way!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2021, 05:58:07 PM »
« Edited: June 22, 2021, 06:03:25 PM by MR. KAYNE WEST »

My nutaps represents Solids but since his pal Icespear is no longer with us or uses a different user name he has gone Conservative on us and he makes R favored maps like Progressive Moderate

My map represents what 60/40 Senate is and we can get DC and PR Statehood
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2021, 05:59:07 PM »

Not very detailed but:

House: Likely R.

Senate: pure tossup.

I just can't go in-depth on the Senate yet. I need to know the nominees, especially for New Hampshire.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2021, 06:03:55 PM »

Forgot to add AK

Not one poll show NV going R  and NV has a female state legislature like MA and NH does that's why CCM and Rosen will win

Demings doesn't win with a record like hers. In fact in 2017 when Hurricane Irma hit Florida, Demings voted against the Disaster Tax Relief and Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2017 that provided tax relief for the victims of Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Harvey. That will doom Demings' senate chances just like Ted Cruz's attack against Beto O'Rourke for his vote against that same bill partly helped Cruz win re-election.

Also Herschel Walker about to announce a senate bid and Chris Sununu doing the same after NH's legislative session will put the Democrats on defense, which will force them to put more money on more battleground seats rather than OH, IA, FL, MO.

No the Dems will look at polling data and say that all their incumbents are safe and in their eternal electoral stupidity throw a bunch of money at FL, IA, and MO.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2021, 08:17:34 PM »

Forgot to add AK

No the Dems will look at polling data and say that all their incumbents are safe and in their eternal electoral stupidity throw a bunch of money at FL, IA, and MO.
I agree 100%. The Democrats are going to light money on fire in Florida, Wisconsin, Ohio, Iowa, and Missouri.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2021, 08:20:35 PM »

Forgot to add AK

I agree 100%. The Democrats are going to light money on fire in Florida, Wisconsin, Ohio, Iowa, and Missouri.

Dems aren't gonna lose WI keep dreaming
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2021, 08:22:41 PM »

Forgot to add AK

Dems aren't gonna lose WI keep dreaming
Wisconsin is heavily trending Republican and Ron Johnson is a rock ribbed populist, which will help him with blue collar voters in the driftless region of Wisconsin and parts of Milwaukee.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies