News Reports

<< < (2/38) > >>

© tweed:
In a poll, Respondents favor that gustaf stop using smilies so much by a margin of 85%-15%.

Gustaf:
Quote from: Miamiu1027 on January 22, 2004, 04:59:00 PM

In a poll, Respondents favor that gustaf stop using smilies so much by a margin of 85%-15%.

I don't change my principles on the basis of polls. :)

I am not afraid to take positions that 85% of the voters don't agree with. ;)

© tweed:
In a recent poll, 100% of respondents believed that 85% is an overwhelming majority.

YRABNNRM:
In an upcoming interview to be aired at a later date, AFRNC Chairman YoungRepub has stated that he has NO intentions to run for the open New York senate seat.

jravnsbo:
ANd now we head out to an on the scene with Judy Woodrith.

Wolf:  So Judy who do you have out there?

Judy:  Wolf:  I am speaking live with AFRNC Recruiting Manager Jravnsbo.  Jravnsbo, what is your take on the recent poll numbers?

jravnsbo.  Well Judy we are encouraged to see Supersoulty ahead as we have worked hard to get people registered, get our message out and believe in Supersoulties' vision for the Country.

Judy:  Do you feel the election will be close?

Jravnsbo:  Yes we do Judy.  We are working hard and always thought it would be a close race and we are not taking anything for granted, but our grassroots organization is strong and we will be reaching out to voters all across the spectrum.

Judy:  When you say reaching out what do you mean?

Jravnsbo:  Well judy we are a party of big ideas and optimism and a number of the voters recently polled are moderat ein their views and I think would at least give us an honest look and that is really all you can ask for.

Judy:  Well there you have it Wolf, encouraging signs of success fromt he AFRNC Recruiting chairman.

Wolf:  Thanks Judy it will be a great race to cover as it unfolds

Quote from: YoungRepub on January 22, 2004, 04:52:44 PM

FOX NEWS ALERT

A new FoxNewsChannel poll has been released showing the candidates status with the people, the current standings are...

Supersoulty/Demrepdan-53%
Nym90/Harry-45%
Uncommited-2%

Of course this all could change with the upcomming weeks before the election because as you have seen anything is possible!

Thank you and this has been a FoxNewsAlert.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page