News Reports
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 01:53:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  News Reports
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: News Reports  (Read 25343 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2004, 06:00:17 PM »

We haven't dropped this yet?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2004, 06:05:01 PM »

I guess we should.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2004, 09:18:41 PM »

In a hypothetical Race between PD and Nym90, here are the standings:

Nym90: 95%
PD: 4%

There you go again.  Just leave the guy alone.

What's that old saying?  If you can't say anything nice......

The thing is, this post *could* be written off as a sarcastic "haha, just kidding" post.  If someone like Gustaf had posted this with my name in place of PD's, I would think nothing of it.  But the way you've been antagonizing PD ALL THE TIME just causes me to loose that much more respect for you (not that it was much to begin with, this being the Internet and not real life).

If you WANT to seem like a decent guy - a respectable guy - stop being so mean.

In a hypothetical Race between GWBFan and Nym90, here are the standings:

GWBFan: 4%

... Smiley

lol
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2004, 09:20:09 PM »

I was not problematic before PD arrived, nor were the other people that you are calling out for their "meanness".  So cut the crap.

So one guy changes things?  Just b/c PD is here makes you problematic?  PD has been changing his attitude lately; you should try that too.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2004, 07:32:47 AM »

In a hypothetical Race between PD and Nym90, here are the standings:

PD: 4%

There you go again.  Just leave the guy alone.

What's that old saying?  If you can't say anything nice......

The thing is, this post *could* be written off as a sarcastic "haha, just kidding" post.  If someone like Gustaf had posted this with my name in place of PD's, I would think nothing of it.  But the way you've been antagonizing PD ALL THE TIME just causes me to loose that much more respect for you (not that it was much to begin with, this being the Internet and not real life).

If you WANT to seem like a decent guy - a respectable guy - stop being so mean.

In a hypothetical Race between GWBFan and Nym90, here are the standings:

GWBFan: 4%

... Smiley

lol

Well, it was just a little TOO obvious, wouldn't you say? Smiley
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2004, 11:58:33 AM »

I was not problematic before PD arrived, nor were the other people that you are calling out for their "meanness".  So cut the crap.

So one guy changes things?  Just b/c PD is here makes you problematic?  PD has been changing his attitude lately; you should try that too.
Yes, one guy changes things.  Yes, PD's attitude rubs off on everybody else.  Yes, he has calmed down a bit, but is still out of control.
Demrepdan

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2004, 01:09:22 PM »

Yes, one guy changes things.  Yes, PD's attitude rubs off on everybody else.  Yes, he has calmed down a bit, but is still out of control.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PD'S ATTITUDE RUBS OFF ON EVERYBODY ELSE??!! HUH??!!?!?   YOU!!!  YOU!!!!    YOU..AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU!!!!!

Wink Wink
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2004, 01:47:55 PM »

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PD'S ATTITUDE RUBS OFF ON EVERYBODY ELSE??!! HUH??!!?!?   YOU!!!  YOU!!!!    YOU..AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU!!!!!

Wink Wink
Good impression...do a John impression now.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2004, 02:13:11 PM »

FOX NEWS ALERT

Presidential candidate Gov. Supersoulty is currently negotiating with Gustaf, for the possiblilty of placing him as Sec. of State in a possible Supersoulty administration.  More on this story when we have it.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2004, 02:25:03 PM »

CNN News Alert:

AFDNC chairman Miamiu1027 is appalled at Gustaf's "Benedict Arnoldesque" move in the recent hours and has revoked his AFDNC membership, but would still like him to vote for Nym90.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2004, 02:56:40 PM »

CNN News Alert:

AFDNC chairman Miamiu1027 is appalled at Gustaf's "Benedict Arnoldesque" move in the recent hours and has revoked his AFDNC membership, but would still like him to vote for Nym90.

Hey, wait a second, this is all me acting hear, don't blame him.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2004, 03:07:53 PM »

I think it'd be best if no one would negotiate until after the election is over.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2004, 03:12:32 PM »

CNN News Alert:

Eh...if you throw me out b/c Supersoulty offers me a job, you can't really expect me to stick by the party in an act of self-sacrificing loyalty. I don't even like political parties that much... Sad
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »

FOX NEWS ALERT

Sen. GWBFan (R-GA) today offered praise of presidential candidate Supersoulty's willingness to work with other parties by negotiating with Gustaf, a Democrat, to be his Sec. of State should he win the election.

"I have great respect for Gustaf and feel he would do an outstanding job as Sec. of State.  I would fully support him and President Supersoulty.  This move, I believe, shows the desire Supersoulty has to unite this country and I really hope Gustaf accepts the proposal."

Gov. Supersoulty's announcement of these negotiations comes just a day after the latest Zogby poll has him favored over Democratic candidate Nym90, 53% to 45% with 2% left undecided.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2004, 03:36:59 PM »

FOX NEWS ALERT

Sen. GWBFan (R-GA) today offered praise of presidential candidate Supersoulty's willingness to work with other parties by negotiating with Gustaf, a Democrat, to be his Sec. of State should he win the election.

"I have great respect for Gustaf and feel he would do an outstanding job as Sec. of State.  I would fully support him and President Supersoulty.  This move, I believe, shows the desire Supersoulty has to unite this country and I really hope Gustaf accepts the proposal."

Gov. Supersoulty's announcement of these negotiations comes just a day after the latest Zogby poll has him favored over Democratic candidate Nym90, 53% to 45% with 2% left undecided.

Thanks a lot. (I haven't made up my mind yet on whether this is sarcastic or not)

OK, thanks for your support, but I think I will just be more strangled. I can see now why it's better to be an extremist... Sad

"WIth friends like that, I need no enemies" Sad
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2004, 07:37:27 PM »

Interesting.  You would think that my opponents would spend time campaigning against Demrepdan and Myself instead of Bush.  Just an observation after reading the AFDNC thread.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2004, 07:41:12 PM »

Interesting.  You would think that my opponents would spend time campaigning against Demrepdan and Myself instead of Bush.  Just an observation after reading the AFDNC thread.

Even stranger still, they have spent more time hammering on one of there own people (Gustaf) then they have me.
Demrepdan

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2004, 08:25:32 PM »
« Edited: January 25, 2004, 08:29:31 PM by Demrepdan »

Yes indeed. You must remember, Democrats, that you are not running against an incumbent President Bush. You are running for an open seat in the White House. Your attacking Bush is entirely irrelevant to anything here at the Fantasy Elections. Lets try to focus on the issues at hand shall we? That is...if you Democrats can even do that.....
Demrepdan

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2004, 08:27:16 PM »

Even stranger still, they have spent more time hammering on one of there own people (Gustaf) then they have me.

That's what Democrats do....they're even doing it now in the real primaries. It's sad really....
Demrepdan

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2004, 10:26:33 PM »
« Edited: January 25, 2004, 10:37:20 PM by Demrepdan »

Wink Wink

Ok....*clears throat...here it goes..

which democrat do you think will win? carlke...limberman....ewalt...kurry or dean? I think it will be dean...dean pretty much has it all wrapped up

who do you think will win.......Dean? Dean? or Dean??

who do you think will win the general election?

Bush? Bush? or Bush???

i hope it will be bush because i'm a republican..and bush is a good man...

I know that wasn't very good...sorry to disappoint you. If you want to hear anymore impersonations just let me know. Wink Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2004, 11:45:00 AM »

Wink Wink

Ok....*clears throat...here it goes..

which democrat do you think will win? carlke...limberman....ewalt...kurry or dean? I think it will be dean...dean pretty much has it all wrapped up

who do you think will win.......Dean? Dean? or Dean??

who do you think will win the general election?

Bush? Bush? or Bush???

i hope it will be bush because i'm a republican..and bush is a good man...

I know that wasn't very good...sorry to disappoint you. If you want to hear anymore impersonations just let me know. Wink Smiley

It wasn't as good as the PD impression, but reasonable. Could you do mr_president?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2004, 03:35:45 PM »

Lemme try John:

I think the democart chose dean
he wil win

but bush will win the elecion over dean 56-31%

Ewards limberman are good but will loss

god is not a democarte he is a repblican
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2004, 03:46:51 PM »

Lemme try John:

I think the democart chose dean
he wil win

but bush will win the elecion over dean 56-31%

Ewards limberman are good but will loss

god is not a democarte he is a repblican

Yeah, that's pretty good.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2004, 04:10:51 PM »

Thanks Gustaf.  Now for a PD imitation...I'm working on that.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2004, 04:12:33 PM »

Thanks Gustaf.  Now for a PD imitation...I'm working on that.

Perhaps you should try to aviod getting him mad at you again, we've had enough conflicts over him by now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies