News Reports

(1/38) > >>

YRABNNRM:
I thought I should create a thread where all news reports,speeches, press releases, ect could be compiled so that voters wouldn't have to dig through 3 other threads to get news on the Election.

YRABNNRM:
FOX NEWS ALERT

A new FoxNewsChannel poll has been released showing the candidates status with the people, the current standings are...

Supersoulty/Demrepdan-53%
Nym90/Harry-45%
Uncommited-2%

Of course this all could change with the upcomming weeks before the election because as you have seen anything is possible!

Thank you and this has been a FoxNewsAlert.

© tweed:
A Quinnipiac University Poll, on the New York Senate Seat, shows New York Democrats want AFDNC chairman Miamiu1027 to run for Senate by a margin of 71-27%.  And in a race between Huckelberry Finn and Miamiu1027, Miamiu1027 leads 61-38%.

In the Senate General Election, Huckelberry Finn leads AFRNC Chairman YoungRepub 51-45%, and Miamiu1027 leads YoungRepub by a count of 54-37%.

© tweed:
In a hypothetical Race between PD and Nym90, here are the standings:

Nym90: 95%
PD: 4%

Gustaf:
Quote from: Miamiu1027 on January 22, 2004, 04:55:55 PM

A Quinnipiac University Poll, on the New York Senate Seat, shows New York Democrats want AFDNC chairman Miamiu1027 to run for Senate by a margin of 71-27%.  And in a race between Huckelberry Finn and Miamiu1027, Miamiu1027 leads 61-38%.

In the Senate General Election, Huckelberry Finn leads AFRNC Chairman YoungRepub 51-45%, and Miamiu1027 leads YoungRepub by a count of 54-37%.

I think YoungRepub's numbers were a little more solid, since they were based on actual forum members... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page