Jeffrey Toobin returns to CNN and addresses his absence - Video (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:17:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Jeffrey Toobin returns to CNN and addresses his absence - Video (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jeffrey Toobin returns to CNN and addresses his absence - Video  (Read 568 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: June 11, 2021, 05:35:55 PM »

His apology really makes a sincere impression. I always liked his contributions on legal issues and think it's fine they give him a second chance. Even though not intended, what he did was very inappropriate, but at least he didn't harm anyone seriously.

I feel the same way. In his sort-of defense, is what he did really such a catastrophe? Don't get me wrong, it was embarrassing, gross, and inappropriate; but it wasn't like a Louis CK sort of thing where it was done in an exploitative way. I think he atoned enough even though it will be impossible to disassociate him from this personal foible.

Aside from that, this interview was incredibly awkward. I'm surprised that Toobin even wants to show his face to the public anymore. He will never really live this down. It's going to be hard for him.

(Yeah...I couldn't resist making a pun either)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies