Trump DoJ subpoenaed Apple to get data on Congressional Democrats, staff, and family members (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:16:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump DoJ subpoenaed Apple to get data on Congressional Democrats, staff, and family members (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump DoJ subpoenaed Apple to get data on Congressional Democrats, staff, and family members  (Read 477 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: June 12, 2021, 10:51:37 AM »

I wish I could be more astonished by this. And I wish Americans cared more about incidents of corruption like this. They didn't with the Mueller report and barely did for Ukrainegate, so I don't expect too many to be as outraged by this as they should be. Perhaps part of it is the utter predictability of a scandal like this from the last administration. It really is remarkable how anything you think Trump and his cronies might be capable of doing, he actually does. I expect that we'll be hearing about more scandals in more departments as the days go by.

So, what is this? Like the 21st scandal from the Trump administration that makes Watergate look like Obama's tan suit? Is it even possible to keep count of them all?

What makes matters even more frustrating is the absolute refusal of Republicans to hold Trump accountable for any of these scandals. They will stand by him no matter what revelations come out, and there's still the alarming possibility that Trump will be the Republican nominee again in 2024. Trump's scandals are probably the worst for any President in recent decades. Bill Clinton's scandals pale in comparison to his.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies