Trump DoJ subpoenaed Apple to get data on Congressional Democrats, staff, and family members (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:26:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump DoJ subpoenaed Apple to get data on Congressional Democrats, staff, and family members (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump DoJ subpoenaed Apple to get data on Congressional Democrats, staff, and family members  (Read 472 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: June 10, 2021, 10:58:07 PM »

Throw it on the pile.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 11:24:17 PM »

What is Merrick Garland doing about this? I ask b/c with all of the news we have gotten over the past couple weeks, I'm suuuuuper close to apologizing to *gags* Mitch McConnell *gags* for calling him every name under the sun for keeping Garland off of SCOTUS. I almost feel like at this point he did us a favor. There doesn't seem to be an abuse of power under the sun that will garner any action from Garland's DOJ to go after Barr and trump for the criminal enterprise they ran for four years.

What?  No no no.  No.  We could have had a liberal majority on the Court for a few years, with Justice Garland serving until around 2035-40.  Instead we get AG Garland for just the next couple years (when honestly almost anybody Biden had nominated would have been equally fine), and Justice Gorsuch until around 2050 or so.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies