Revolution!: A 1917 Russia Game (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:02:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Revolution!: A 1917 Russia Game (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Revolution!: A 1917 Russia Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 4382 times)
Diabolical Materialism
SlamDunk

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2021, 07:58:20 AM »
« edited: June 27, 2021, 09:55:47 AM by JamsaranDunk »

Russian military encampment in the hinterlands of Urmia, Persia
April 23rd, 1917

Our efforts to recruit among the local Christian population have been satisfactory. These men are hot-blooded, and enthusiastic about the prospect of defending their homeland from the rapacious Mohammedan horde. Little do they know, that the bulk of their service to God will not be fought here against the dreaded Turk, but in fields far beyond any horizon that even the most traveled of their forebears have gazed upon.

To satisfy both the remaining commands from the Army in the north, as well as the inclinations of my newfound indigenous levies I am ordering one more offensive against the Turks in the hopes of neutralizing this specific theater as a potential threat to Russia. Once this is completed, we must become mobile.

It appears our mere existence, even thousands of miles and several centuries away from the motherland, has attracted the attention and ire of the sack-clothed radicals. Word has arrived to me that a Georgian radical has singled us righteous templars in general, and myself in the particular, as being the primary threat to their disruption of the natural order. Even now the radicals and their mongrel mobs have begun to portray my cohort as a Black Mass of reactionaries hellbent on the restoration of feudal oppression, and our actions in opposition to revolutionary violence as an aristocratic boot stomping repeatedly on the throat of the grease soiled factory worker, and the fen-wallowing country yokel.

I have no intention of contradicting them.

- Baron Roman Fyodorovich von Ungern-Sternberg

(Let's get this going again boyos)
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies