The Anti-Wulfricist Thought Party: Coming August 2021.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:49:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Anti-Wulfricist Thought Party: Coming August 2021.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Anti-Wulfricist Thought Party: Coming August 2021.  (Read 195 times)
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 20, 2021, 03:45:10 PM »

Comrades,

It has become increasingly clear that the dominant political interests of Atlasia have, for too long, been either complacent or subservient to Wulfricism. We can no longer stand idly by as the specter of Wulfricism continues to loom over us unabated, tainting every waking moment of our lives.

No more excuses! No more inaction! No more appeasement of the pernicious Wulfricist forces which permeate the fabric of our society!

Wulfric may be just one man, but it would be irresponsible and short-sighted to assume that the threat of Wulfricism begins and ends with him. Wulfricism is much more than simply Wulfric. Wulfricism is the instrument of Atlasia's moral, ethical, and spiritual decay. Wulfricism encompasses both the means and the ends of the petty power struggles we see every day of our lives. Wulfricism is the absence of true guiding principles, without which Atlasia is doomed to fall into darkness and despair.

I will doubtless be subject to countless and unceasing attempts to silence me, as is only to be expected from the dominant Wulfricist forces which have long controlled Atlasian politics with an iron fist. But I will not bow down, I will not surrender, because Anti-Wulfricist Thought is a movement, and a movement is something much, much greater than any one man, much as Wulfricism is much greater and much more pervasive than just one man. Anti-Wulfricism advocates for the identification and purging of Wulfricism from every aspect of our corrupt and decaying system.

Join me, comrades, in taking our first steps as free people, unshackled from the Wulfricist bindings which, for too long, we have been unknowingly bound by. Let us pursue TRUE progress in Atlasia.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 11:42:33 PM »

endorsed
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 02:27:38 AM »

Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 03:35:29 PM »

Comrades,

In the wake of the federal election, it is clearer than ever that Wulfricism must be totally eliminated from our politics. We need look no further than Wulfric's irresponsible and foolhardy election reporting to see that Wulfricism is a self-fulfilling prophecy which only sows discord and destruction wheree're it so traipses.

Once again, I reiterate my call for all Atlasians to set aside their petty disagreements and political gamesmanship, and unite in the pursuit of what must be our singular and unceasing goal: furthering the cause of Anti-Wulfricism. No longer can we suffer under the interminable and oppressive influence of Wulfricism which permeates every post, every second, every level of our politics.

Join us, and together we shall make OUR voices heard in staunch and unflinching opposition to Wulfricism, and united, forge a new world, a more promising world.

The Anti-Wulfricist Thought Party needs YOU.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies