What Election Matchups Throughout American History We Were Robbed Of? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:20:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  What Election Matchups Throughout American History We Were Robbed Of? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Election Matchups Throughout American History We Were Robbed Of?  (Read 1212 times)
Pink Panther

« on: June 10, 2021, 05:46:17 PM »

What election matchups do you think we were robbed of having. The first matchup that comes to my mind is Trump and Sanders in 2016, as a recent example. Both Trump and Sanders were seen as complete jokes by the establishments of their associated parties when they began their campaigns, but would instead shake the establishment to the core, usher in the new movements that are becoming increasingly influential and powerful in this country(at the moment), and even win the nomination and essentially take over the party, in Trump's case. But I feel Sanders would've been more interesting than Clinton, not because I necessarily like him, but he was starting a populist movement, like Trump at the time, had his loyal base, like Trump, and was also fairly polarizing, like Trump. What are other matchups that comes to the top of your head?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies