VA-GOV (WPA Intelligence/R Internal): McAuliffe +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:57:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-GOV (WPA Intelligence/R Internal): McAuliffe +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-GOV (WPA Intelligence/R Internal): McAuliffe +2  (Read 1276 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: June 10, 2021, 12:00:53 PM »

See i told  yall college whites are fleeing dems BIG!!!!
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 11:13:19 AM »

I will say, if it did end up McAuliffe +2, they could snag AG if there's a couple % of Dems who skip that race due to Herring's scandal. 

Also, if it's McAuliffe +4 or less, there's a good chance the House of Delegates flips.  Clinton just barely won a majority of the seats at +5 in 2016, but Biden's vote distribution was better.  If the state legislative vote exactly follows Biden, they could hold on with a tied Gov race, but recent data (2017 and 2019) suggests that there are some federal Dem voters who haven't flipped at the state legislative level.  A couple of R incumbents held what would be digit Biden seats in both chambers in 2019 (the senate is not up again until 2023).

I mean there is major evidence everywhere that college educated whites are leaving democrats en masse and going to the GOP. It may be less pronounced in Virginia and Maryland but people will be in for a big surprise in the 2022 midterm elections even when Nova is why McAufflie ends up winning.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies