What issue are you most right-wing on?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 02:38:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What issue are you most right-wing on?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: What issue are you most right-wing on?  (Read 2537 times)
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2021, 06:20:35 PM »

Abortion, Gun control and some economic issues.
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2021, 09:08:58 AM »

Minimum wage. It's an issue on which I'm quite libertarian.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2021, 10:18:12 AM »

Since a lot of people are bringing up trade, what is the "right wing" position on trade? Being wary of free trade? I don't think that would've been the case several decades ago, but if it is, then trade would count for me too.

I'm old enough to remember when the GOP was solidly pro-trade, much more so than the Democrats. Trump forced a total 180 on this issue.

My response to OP may be abortion, as I come down somewhere in the middle on it.
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2021, 01:09:29 PM »

American influence overseas. The United States can and should be a global force for good, on a political, cultural, economic, and military level. Our country should stand up to protect smaller democratic states against encroachment by authoritarian states, particularly Russia and China. These actions can include both official state action, as well as non-state action by American multinational corporations, civil society groups, and other organizations.

Also it was a mistake to hand back the Panama Canal. We should have bought it outright and annexed it. Our navy is what gives us the power to rock up at anyone’s doorstep at the mildest of provocations, and the Panama Canal is what gives our ships the ability to flexibly redeploy across the world with minimal effort.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2021, 01:52:34 PM »

Guns, probably.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2021, 10:28:13 PM »

I am not really right wing but I tell you this, D's fail to help you give jobs with politicians because they care about donating, but Rs stacked the Crts so that Citizens United never be overturned

Number 2 immigrants have jumped over Afro Americans due to Dreamers with Section 8 vouchers due to Dreamers that's why we need the Trifecta and Tim Ryan in the Senate 53 votes to enact Reparations

Number 3, the Reconciliation Bill stinks it leaves out 1400 Stimulus checks now we have to borrow money from creditors, as long as we are in debt and no Unemployment benefits and it gives you Medicare for all, we are all on Medicaid under 1500
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2021, 10:59:39 PM »

oh guns, most definitely

if people want to park an M1 Abrams on their front lawn to protect their house I definitely think they should be able to
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2021, 12:25:27 AM »

Abortion, "wokeness",  & immigration I'd say are my top 3. I'm also a supporter of protective tariffs which could be either/or, lack of government surveillance such as the Patriot Act/warrantless spying, as well as religious freedom/the 1A (except when it involves violence or threats of violence), which used to be a liberal value, but now the left seems to be in favor of censorship.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2021, 12:42:36 AM »

Housing, regulations, big business, and guns.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2021, 12:43:20 AM »

I’m not entirely sure that housing/zoning is a controversial issue on this site.
Red Velvet
Brazil

« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2021, 01:08:13 AM »

Most right-wing: Anti-woke and against excessive cultural online policing and virtue signaling. That’s not necessarily right or left though, Religious people also adopt cancel culture to shame others into their beliefs, it’s just that some liberal leftists are now adopting this too. Some of the discourse unfortunately became more like “fashion” and just for show instead of having actual substance.

Most left-wing: Most things, but top 5 is probably: Taxing the hell out of billionaires do that they don’t exist, Prevention against climate change; Stimulation of public power spheres over private in important and also strategic sectors; Defense of LGBT rights and also Protection of national industry as a tool for local and global development.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2021, 02:05:52 AM »

I’m not entirely sure that housing/zoning is a controversial issue on this site.

As long as anyone supports rent control, housing will continue to be controversial.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2021, 07:36:19 AM »

Brushing my teeth. By now I do it with the left almost automatically even while leaning right for most things. On the other hand, the thing I am most right wing on is definitely writing.

I would add that I can try to go left on writing, but it gets pretty slow and ugly. So as of now I stay fully on the right.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies