After the Chaos: A 2024 election game (gameplay thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:33:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  After the Chaos: A 2024 election game (gameplay thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: After the Chaos: A 2024 election game (gameplay thread)  (Read 4522 times)
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« on: June 08, 2021, 09:47:42 PM »

VP HARRIS TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT
August 4th, 2023

In a meeting with supporters in Manchester, New Hampshire, Vice President Kamala Harris announced to her staff that she would in fact run for President of the United States, hoping to succeed her boss, President Joe Biden.

Harris has remained coy about her Presidential ambitions since Biden announced he would not run a few months ago and has instead spent her time building her campaign operation. Aiming to solidify her status as a current Vice President. This has remained a strong point as she is likely to face a strong challenge from former First Lady Michelle Obama.

Harris will begin a possible campaign with a large influx of cash in the bank, transferring many funds from past campaigns and with big donors lined up to get behind her campaign. Harris is set to announce her candidacy in Baltimore, a different location from 3 years ago in which she announced in Oakland, California, where she was born.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 10:53:31 PM »
« Edited: June 08, 2021, 11:56:33 PM by John King wannabe »

Logo created by me

VP HARRIS CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - AUGUST

August 1st - 2nd | VP Duties
August 3rd | New Hampshire

August 3rd:
Inform New Hampshire team of decision to run for President
Meet with local Democratic leaders in Manchester
Tour local small businesses
Meet with construction workers, discuss wages.

August 4th | South Carolina

August 4th:
Go on local station to hint at a run for president.
Visit a bookstore in Charleston with locals.
Inform President Biden of decision to run for President (via phone call)
Give a speech on Biden-Harris admin accomplishments.

August 5th | Baltimore

August 5th:
Interview with local Baltimore station
Meet and greet with campaign volunteers.
Officially file FEC paperwork
Take photos with new campaign team
Officially announce campaign at a rally in Baltimore, Maryland.
Take photos in the crowd, do rope lines.

August 6th | South Carolina

August 6th:
Attend local church service.
Rally in Charleston, SC.
Barnstorm with locals in diner.

August 7th | Iowa

August 7th:
Fundraiser in Des Moines, Iowa
Meet and greet with campaign volunteers
Attend campaign office opening in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Give a speech on Healthcare in Dubuque, Iowa.

August 8th | Nevada

August 8th:
Hold campaign rally on tarmac in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Hold a roundtable on Latino Equity in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Barnstorm with locals Boulder City, Nevada

August 9th | New Hampshire

August 9th:
Tour local factories, discuss plans for creating jobs.
Meet with local Democratic party leaders
Hold a roundtable on opioid addiction.
Town hall in Bedford, NH

August 10th - 11th | VP Duties
August 11th | Georgia

August 11th:
Rally in Athens, Georgia
Attend First Democratic Debate
Attend after-party in Athens, Georgia

August 12th-19th | Iowa Bus Tour

August 12th:

Travel to Des Moines on bus tour
Meet with campaign staff to formulate a plan for Iowa caucuses.
Meet and greet with supporters, stump speech on crate.
Throw shots in local bars.

August 13th:
Travel to Marshalltown on the bus tour.
Meet and greet with local campaign staff
Town hall on affordable healthcare

August 14th:
Travel to Cedar Rapids on the bus tour.
Do several speeches and some door knocking with volunteers.
Tout Debate performance in interview with Anderson Cooper

Credit to Wikipedia
Kamala Harris announces candidacy in Baltimore, Maryland
August 5th, 2023
Wassup, Baltimore!

First I would like to give thanks to all of the organizers of this event, and especially the young organizers who are so dedicated to this effort, thank you all so much! And also to my sister Maya, thank you so much for that beautiful introduction, Mommy would be so proud of you and all you have done, thank you so much! To our Second Gentleman, my husband, I love you Dougie and thank you so much for your love and support! Having you, and our family by my side will always humble me more than any position of authority or power.

So! Here we are, here we are. Thank you everyone so much for being here in the great city of Baltimore! The Monumental City! And home to the great giant who was a trailblazer in his own right, Congressman Elijah Cummings! Elijah and his wife gave Baltimore, and the great state of Maryland a new meaning. He was a perfect example of what a politician should act like, work like, and think like, and throughout my term as the first black woman to serve as Vice President, I've always tried to make him, and the great trailblazer and leader, Congressman John Lewis proud.

What we are beginning today, however, is about more than who I am, it's about who you are. If you are an American who can't afford college, someone who can't afford to pay your bills, someone who is scared for your life because of the crime on your street, know that you don't have to stand with me, because this campaign is about me standing with you! During my time as District Attorney, as the 32nd Attorney General of California, a United States Senator, and now, your Vice President, I have always made sure to work twice as hard so I could do just that, you shouldn't have to try for your leaders to see you and to hear your voice. They should already be honored to listen, and so that is why I am in Baltimore today.

Baltimore knows more than anyone the difficulties facing today's society. Too many people are unable to find work and too many people on the streets simply because they couldn’t afford to pay last month's rent. While corporations make a profit by prescribing opioids. Children are losing their parents to a deadly addiction. It is time we speak the truth that yes, Black Lives do in fact matter! And we must address the hard fact that racial bias exists in our policing system! Let’s also speak the truth, that too many Americans die alone because they couldn't afford to pay for medical care. While also speaking the truth, that too many politicians are more concerned with lining their pockets with big donor money rather than working for their constituents.

So that is why today, as someone who has lived through many of these problems, and someone who has worked tirelessly to fix them, I am proud to stand before you, to declare my candidacy for President of the United States of America!

This won’t be easy, and the fight will be long but I am determined to fight! And fight we will because America is worth fighting for! For the past 2 years, President Joe Biden and I have woken up every day fighting for you and I will continue that fight when I am in the White House!

We have seen what happens when we let Republicans in the White House, they abandon the middle class, destroy our economy and fail to handle major health crises resulting in the deaths of thousands! So we aren’t going back, and in fact, I’ll tell you where we’re going, we’re going to the White House!

Thank you all so much! May God bless you and may God bless the United States of America
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 12:36:59 AM »

Kamala Harris at the first Democratic Debate

First off I would like to thank NBC and the great state of Georgia for allowing us to be here tonight, Lester thank you very much for taking part in moderating and I am very excited to discuss my plans for the American People.

3 years ago today I accepted President Biden's offer to serve as his Vice President and what a journey that was, the Biden-Harris administration has passed relief for millions of Americans during a global pandemic. Invested in our roads and bridges as well as expanded broadband, and countless other things. The Biden-Harris agenda works, it works and under a Harris administration, we will not only continue the success of the Biden-Harris administration but of the Obama-Biden administration!

We can do this together and that's what I intend to do.

Despite a vast popular vote victory in 2020, Joe Biden was only able to win the presidency based on a few thousand votes from swing states. Do you believe it is time for the electoral college to be phased out?

Well, I have always been a proud supporter of reforming the electoral college, I found it absolutely insane that a candidate can win by over 10 million votes and still lose the election by the arcane rules of the electoral college and so that I am very interested in having a conversation with Americans and lawmakers on how best to represent the American people through elections including reforming the electoral college.

The Senate filibuster remains intact and is considered one of the reasons President Biden wasn't able to get as much as he'd like done before the midterms. Should the filibuster be abolished?

Yes, absolutely, the filibuster is as President Obama said best "A Jim Crow relic" and I fully support its abolition. And let's not forget it was used as a tool to prevent black people from recieving rights. In fact the longest filibuster ever recorded was in opposition of the Civil Rights Act 1957. So let me say yes I support abolishing the filibuster and ending this Jim Crow relic.

Regardless of who it may be, do you pledge to support the eventual nominee?

Absolutely and let me tell you why, there is much more that unites us a candidates than divides us and when we look at the Republican field and we see a man who incited an insurrection on the United States Capitol and still be able to seek the Presidency, it is clear that we must unite to defeat that man, and so I fully intend to support either myself or anyone on this stage (laughs)

Vice President Harris, some have argued that you would be a weak nominee and easy for the Republican nominee to attack as a far-left liberal. How do you respond?

Well let's get one thing straight, I am the only candidate on this stage who has beaten Donald Trump in a general election, let's get that straight and our ticket got the most vote of any presidential ticket in American history so let's set the record straight on that. And so I've beaten Donald Trump before and I intend to do it again.

But here's another thing, when we are running against a man who used deragatory language towards women and minorities every single day I think the strongest thing would be to nominate the incumbent Vice President of the United States who has beaten him before, who is also a woman and and a minority! And so I am fully prepared to take on Donald Trump next November.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 12:45:26 AM »

Logo created by me
Kamala For The People Campaign Team
Campaign Co-Chairs:
Jennifer O’Malley Dillon, Joel Benenson
Campaign Manager - Biden for President | Chief Strategist - Hillary for America
Campaign Manager: Lis Smith
Fmr. Chief of Staff to Terry McCauliffe, Communications Director - Pete 2020
Senior Advisor: Joe Rospars
Chief Strategist - Warren for President, New Media Director - Obama for President, 2008, 2012.
Senior Advisor: Maya Harris
Senior Policy Advisor - Hillary for America, Campaign Chair - Kamala Harris For the People
Senior Advisor: David Plouffe
Campaign Manager - Obama for President 2008
Finance Director: Julianna Smoot
Deputy Campaign Manager - Obama 2012, Chief Financial Director - Obama 2008.

And millions of American's like you, prepared to fight for the American people.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 09:21:51 AM »

VP Harris responds to Obama attacks
You know it's really disappointing to see the former first lady attack my record when she knows exactly the work I did in my past positions and in fact applauded me for my work in the past, and I mean I always considered Michelle a friend but her coming after me with those false, baseless attacks is just absolutely baffling and ya know her husband didn't seem to have a problem with my record when he offered me to serve as Attorney General of the United States.

And then I heard she was already forming a VP vetting team, well my advice to Mrs. Obama is don't count your eggs before they hatch, this is gonna be an interesting primary and I fully intend to be the one forming a vetting team when the time comes.

Thank you guys, we need to get back on the road
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 04:15:04 PM »

Logo created by me
Harris campaign announces new Director of Communications

The Kamala For the People Team is proud to welcome Jennifer Palmieri as our new Director of Communications. The former White House Communications Director and Director of Communications for Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for President, Jen will bring a wide berth of experience to this role and we are glad to have her.

We are also pleased to announce that we have broken our fundraising goal for the first 2 weeks of our campaign. This couldn't have been done without thousands of Americans donating and lifting their voices, and with your support we will win the Democratic nomination and stay in the White House!
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2021, 04:32:30 PM »

Tweet from @KamalaHarris
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2021, 08:13:56 PM »

EMILY's List endorses Kamala Harris for President

Today, EMILY's List endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for President of the United States, in a statement released to the public, they called Harris "a proven advocate for the American people and someone prepared to fight for the rights of every American"

"I am so honored to recieve the endorsement of EMILY's List who is known for their work in empowering women lawmakers and campaigns, their work is what is going to put a woman in the White House in January 2025 and I fully intend to thank them when the time comes." Harris said in a statement released to the press.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 07:18:20 PM »

Team Harris joins TikTok

Vice President Harris and her campaign have joined TikTok in a show of force to attract young, first-time voters in the Democratic primary and the general election. 2 accounts have been created under Harris' name with a personal @KamalaHarris account while her campaign uses @KamalaForThePeople. The personal account will feature all things Harris including updates on her Vice Presidency and the campaign account will feature behind-the-scenes videos and updates from the campaign.

Harris' first post on her TikTok account was a montage of her campaign events and her career. Harris then did a quick video talking into the camera about her policy positions, including her plan to raise the minimum wage to $20 an hour.

Harris's personal account will be updated daily by campaign aides.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2021, 07:59:32 PM »
« Edited: June 20, 2021, 09:53:38 PM by John King wannabe »

Logo created by me

VP HARRIS CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - AUGUST (continued)

August 15th - 19th | Continue Iowa Bus Tour

August 15th:
Travel to Iowa City on the bus tour.
Interview with KCRG-TV on the effort to win Iowa
Quick speech, selfies with supporters.

August 16th:
Travel to Davenport on the bus tour.
Give speech on agriculture in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Travel to the local children’s hospital for some summer fun with the kids.

August 17th:
Ride back to Des Moines,
Stop at local diner, chat with locals
Film Campaign Ad for Youtube
Attend the Iowa State Fair, meet supporters and engage in activities.

August 18th:
Give a speech on Social Security in West Des Moines.
Town hall on affordable college in West Des Moines.

August 19th:
Have breakfast at a local Des Moines Diner.
Speech in Des Moines on Biden-Harris accomplishments.
End the tour, fly to Nevada.

August 20th - 23rd | Nevada

August 20th:
Rally in Las Vegas, NV
Town hall on affordable housing in Las Vegas, NV
Attend campaign office opening in Las Vegas

August 21st:
Dance with volunteers at Boulder City, NV HQ.
Knock on doors in Boulder City, Nevada
Attend a local Democratic Party conference.

August 22nd:
Rally in Reno, Nevada
Shake hands at bowling alley in Reno, Nevada
Interview with local Nevada station

August 23rd:
Tour local small businesses in Henderson, Nevada.
Attend Back-To-School event in Henderson, Nevada
Give a speech to the local middle school on the first day.

August 24th - 27th | VP Duties
August 28th - 31st | New Hampshire

August 28th:
Town hall on raising living standards in Hampton, New Hampshire
Give speech on expanding mental health centers in Nashua, New Hampshire
Meet with new campaign volunteers.
Attend birthday party for campaign staffer

August 29th:
Breakfast with wounded veterans.
Town hall on reducing the deficit.
Rallys with supporters.

August 30th:
Interview with local New Hampshire station.
“How we’re gonna pay for it” Town Hall in Rochester, New Hampshire
Knock on doors in Rochester, New Hampshire

August 31st:
Barnstorm in Derry, New Hampshire
Rally in Derry, New Hampshire
Dance with campaign organizers in Nashua, New Hampshire

In addition to her rigorous campaign schedule while also attending to the duties of being Vice President, Vice President Harris is proud to endorse Governor Andy Beshear for re-election in Kentucky and Mayor Mitch Landrieu to succeed Governor John Bel Edwards in Louisiana and will be making campaign stops for them this October and election eve.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 11:38:06 AM »

VP Harris makes suprise apperance in Kentucky

Vice President Kamala Harris made a surprise appearance in Frankfort, Kentucky at a rally for Governor Andy Beshear in his re-election bid this November. Harris previously endorsed Beshear in a statement but this was her first campaign appearance for the Governor after promising to hit the trail sometime in October.

"I have seen and worked with Andy up close, through his amazing and outstanding leadership at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic to ensuring that Kentuckians kept their basic human right to healthcare he is a strong leader and I am proud to endorse him for a second term!" Harris remarked to a crowd of around 2,000.

After the rally, Harris, and Beshear visited a local ice cream shop where they ordered ice cream. After the treat Harris boarded Air Force Two to attend to her duties as Vice President
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2021, 11:47:21 PM »

Ossoff, Pressley endorse VP Harris in Las Vegas, Nevada

At a rally in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-GA) and Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) joined Harris in a joint rally and announced their endorsement of Vice President Kamala Harris. Their presence was announced just 15 minutes before the rally and caught many participants by surprise.

"Kamala Harris isn't just for the people, she's by the people and will always stand with the people, that's the woman I know and that's the woman I am proud to endorse for President of the United States of America!" Rep. Pressley told the crowd.

"I still remember that January evening when Vice President Harris swore me into the Senate, and I will be proud to stand on the steps of the United States Capitol and watch her sworn in as the 47th President of the United States of America!" Sen. Ossoff told the crowd to a roar of applause.

Harris remarked how proud she was to have their endorsements.

"When we win this election it will be because I had Jon Ossoff and Ayanna Pressley on my team! We know what's at stake in this election and what we don't need is to put forth an unqualified candidate to go up against a dangerous President!" Harris told the crowd, raising her eyebrows.

"We have the power of the people, and it is time we act on that power, so thank you Jon and Ayanna and all of you who are a part of this effort, and let's win this! Sí, se puede!"
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2021, 09:50:05 AM »

"Legacy of John"

Jon Ossoff: “By the force of our demands, our determination, and our numbers, we shall splinter the segregated South into a thousand pieces and put them back together in the image of God and democracy.” Those were the words of Congressman John Lewis. My boss, my mentor, and my hero.

We’ve always tried to fight for a new south, and a lot of people have stood in our way, I lost my first race for Congress, but due to our passion and dedication, we won our Senatorial runoff election against David Perdue, and I've had the pleasure of serving Georgia in the United States Senate ever since. As someone who's worked with her for the past 4 years, I know for a fact that Kamala Harris has that same passion and dedication that it takes to win our state in November and to win the whole south during this primary. And as the only Georgian statewide Democrat holding office to this day, I'm going to work harder than ever before to ensure that she's elected as our next President, to continue the success that we've had during the Biden administration.

We saw in 2020, a stark rebuke of Donald Trump which started right here in our state, and while I don't know who John Lewis would support, I'm absolutely honored to know that Kamala and I have been making him and his family and friends proud every day, I'm also especially honored to know that with those votes in 2020 and 2021, we told Donald Trump that we were breaking the south into a thousand little pieces…

And that we were putting it back together, by the force of our numbers and demands, in the image of God and Democracy...

Let's do that again on Election Day with Kamala Harris, everybody.

Kamala Harris: I’m Kamala Harris, and I approve this message. Because I'm proud of who I am, and I'm ready to make history.

This ad will air in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi. Lousiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2021, 10:34:03 PM »

Logo created by me

VP HARRIS CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - September
September 1st - 3rd | South Carolina

September 3rd:
Meet voters in Florence, SC.
Interview with a local radio station.
Town Hall with Students at Francis Marion University.
Rally with Jon Ossoff.

September 4th | VP duties.

September 5th - 7th | Iowa

September 5th:
Rally at Drake University
Live interview (onstage), alongside Doug Emhoff, with Lester Holt.
Townhall on education reform in Des Moines.

September 6th:
Town Hall in Council Bluffs, Iowa
Rally with Ayanna Pressley
Speech on healthcare reform with local doctors.

September 7th:
Rally in Mason City, Iowa with Doug Emhoff.
Roundtable with farmers in Dubuque, Iowa
Barnstorm in Dubuque, Iowa
Eat dinner at local Dubuque Restaurant

September 8th | Virginia

September 8th:
Rally in Richmond, Virginia.
Barnstorm in Mechanicsville, Virginia
Attend the local first day of school event at Atlee High School.

September 9th | Texas

September 9th:
Rally in Dallas, Texas
Roundtable on Climate Change in Fort Worth, TX.
Attend campaign office opening in Fort Worth, TX
Townhall in Fort Worth on healthcare reform.

September 10th | Michigan

September 10th:
Rally in Detroit, Michigan
Attend local church service in Detroit, Michigan
Eat at a local Detroit diner with locals.

September 11th | New York

September 11th:
Attend the 9/11 Memorial Ceremony with President Joe Biden, First Lady Jill Biden, and Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff.

September 12th | California

September 12th:
Attend local Las Angeles fundraiser
Take time to rest at home.

September 13th - 14th | South Carolina

September 13th:
Roundtable on economic security in Florence, South Carolina
Meet local campaign volunteers in Florence, South Carolina.
Rally in Columbia, South Carolina with Ayanna Pressley.

September 14th:
Rally in Charleston, SC with Jon Ossoff.
Roundtable on equal access to jobs in Charleston, SC.
Meet and greet with young campaign interns in Charleston, SC.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2021, 12:49:20 AM »

Tweet from @KamalaHarris
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2021, 06:47:40 PM »

VP Harris press conference in Dallas, Texas.

Hello everyone, I am just here to take a few questions before we have to get back on the road, so let's begin with you.

NBC: What are your thoughts on our foreign relations with middle eastern countries?

VP Harris: Well look, my main goal is to protect and defend the United States, that is the oath I took, that is the oath that Senator Baldwin took. And so the United States is always willing to reach across the table and try to find common ground and work with countries, but we won't do that if if puts American values and the American people at risk.

Okay how about you.

ABC: Madam Vice President, what are your thoughts on the recent comments by Marjorie Taylor Greene about Democrats and her Democratic colleagues in the House?

VP Harris: Well we have all seen the behavior that this woman has exampled over her 4 years in the house and so that is why President Biden and I are working extensively with the FBI and national security orignizations to ensure that these Congressman and women and the public have increased security before, during and especially after the November 7th election.

Okay, you?

CNN: What are your thoughts on the support you received from Senator Ossoff and Congresswoman Pressley?

VP Harris: I'm glad to see that our campaign has reached out to all factions of the Democratic party, and that is important for next November, because we need a united and strong Democratic Party if we hope to defeat Donald Trump in November

Okay now -

NBC: I'm sorry, I just wanted to follow up with the middle east question

VP Harris: Okay...?

NBC: Do you agree with Michelle Obama’s statements regarding Pakistan?

VP Harris: Could you be a bit more specific?

NBC: Mrs. Obama said and I quote "It's a mystery to me why we continue to have relations of any kind with Pakistan. This is a country, that had Osama Bin Laden literally hiding in plain sight for half a decade, if not longer, in Abbotobad, and the military leadership, and probably the political leadership there almost certainly knew full well that he was there. Having a diplomatic relationship with Pakistan makes America less safe in my opinion, as they openly coddle terrorists to gain advantage over India, just as they did in the terrorist attacks in Mumbai in 2008. As President, I will end our diplomatic presence in Pakistan, and institute punishing sanctions against the country for their continued support of terrorism." What are yout thoughts on that and do you condone it?

VP Harris: Um, wow that's something isn't it? Well look, we all known that the U.S.-Pakistan relations could be better, but we also recognize the fact that Pakistan was a great help in the early 2000's to the United States in our millitary operations, and we did in fact work well and good together.

But we also must recognize the sad fact that after 9/11, many Pakistani Americans changed their ethnicity to Indian because they were afraid for their safety and well being, so I mean I can't condone what she said but you may have to ask her what she meant by it

Um, okay and one last one from you?

MSNBC: With the beginning of the school year coming around for many students around the country, I have to ask, will the Second Gentleman continue teaching?

VP Harris: Doug is still working hard at teaching! He loves it and I hope he continues to do it! (laughs)

Thank you all very much!
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2021, 07:09:24 PM »

HARRIS-HOGAN CALL FOR NON-PARTISAN PRIMARY DEBATE

In a statement released by both the Harris and Hogan 2024 presidential campaigns, Vice President Kamala Harris (D-CA) and Fmr. Governor Larry Hogan (R-MD) has called for a non-partisan primary debate including all candidates running for their respective party nomination.

"We believe that the American people want to see a debate including all candidates to see how each candidate handles the pressure from the other party, and Governor Hogan and I, believe that the best way to do that is to hold a non-partisan primary debate" Vice President Harris remarked in a press conference outside her campaign headquarters in Baltimore.

“The Hogan campaign believes that it would be best to let candidates of both parties debate, As it would allow all voices to be heard and let the American people watch, not members of a party debating, but candidates for their next president debating policy instead of appealing to the party. All candidates invited” A spokesperson from the Hogan campaign said in a statement.

A date will be decided upon agreement from all candidates in the race..
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2021, 08:04:22 PM »

OPRAH WINFREY, CINDY AXNE ENDORSE HARRIS IN IOWA

At a rally in Des Moines, Iowa. Congresswoman Cindy Axne and Actress and TV Host Oprah Winfrey endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for President of the United States.

"Kamala is a hard worker and a fighter and in the time I have spent in Congress representing the great state of Iowa, I have been given the chance to know this great person of character, and strength, and resilience and now I am asking you to get behind her as our next President!" Axne said addressing the loud and energized crowd.

"It's good to be back in Iowa to support this strong, tough, and courageous woman as our next President of the United States, Kamala Devi Harris!" Winfrey told the crowd as she gave an energizing endorsement of Harris, Winfrey endorsed Harris who had this to say;

"I am so proud to be endorsed by these 2 remarkable women, really and it's good to be back in Iowa! Where in about 6 months, give or take, we are going to win!" Harris told the crowd.

Harris will be dispatching Axne across Iowa while Winfrey will tour southern states, primarily South Carolina.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2021, 08:58:22 AM »

HARRIS BLASTS TRUMP IN DUBUQUE

Vice President Kamala Harris blasted Former President Donald Trump at a campaign rally in Dubuque, Iowa earlier today.

"Donald Trump is like one of those bugs that keep flying near you, and no matter how much you swat away at them they keep coming back, and you know why? Cause he's a pest. Here is a man who has failed in almost every aspect of his presidency, 2 times impeached and lost both the Presidency, House, and Senate, and has the audacity to run for President again.

And it's about time that the American people see him for what he is, a fraud!"
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2021, 10:09:06 PM »

Logo created by me

VP HARRIS ENDORSES SHERROD BROWN FOR OH-SENATE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Vice President Kamala Harris is proud to endorse Senator Sherrod Brown for re-election to the United States Senate, throughout his 3 terms in the United States Senate, Senator Brown has been a fearless advocate for working-class families and those who often seek a voice in their government.

Senator Brown is a strong capable leader and Vice President Harris is honored to endorse him for a 4th term.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2021, 07:23:30 PM »

Logo created by me

VP HARRIS CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - September (continued)

September 15th - 16th | Pennsylvania
September 15th:
Rally in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Tour West Philly with local activists.
Speech outside Wells Fargo Center with the whole Harris-Emhoff family
Visit 9/11 memorial in Shanksville, PA

September 16th:
Give snacks and beer to local firefighters in Scranton, PA.
Meet and greet with local Scranton volunteers.
Visit local Scranton animal shelters.
Interview with local Scranton radio station.
Back to DC.

September 17th | CNN Town Hall
September 18th | VP Duties
September 19th | Nevada

September 19th:
Meet with single moms in Carson City, NV
Rally in Henderson, NV with Doug Emhoff
Tour local factories in Henderson, NV

September 20th - 22nd | South Carolina
September 20th:
Tour small businesses in Summerville, SC
Attend “African-Americans for Kamala” roundtable in Summerville, SC
Townhall on securing economic security

September 21st:
Give a speech at donor’s house in Greenville, SC
Visit local elementary school, read to children in Greenville, SC
Participate in local block party in Greenville, SC

September 22nd:
Eat breakfast in Columbia, SC diner.
Rally in Columbia, SC.
Townhall in Columbia, SC

September 23rd - 24th | New Hampshire
September 23rd:
Townhall in Hampton, NH
Attend campaign office opening in Hampton, NH
Fundraiser in Hampton, NH
Knock on doors with volunteers

September 24th:
Attend local church service in Rochester, NH
Barnstorm local mall in Rochester, NH
Attend campaign office opening in Rochester, NH

September 25th | New York
September 25th:
Barnstorm in New York City
Fundraiser in New York City
Meeting with Democratic leaders and donors

September 26th - 28th | VP Duties
September 29th | Louisiana

September 29th:
Barnstorm in New Orleans.
Meet and greet with campaign volunteers in New Orleans
Rally for Mitch Landrieu in New Orleans

September 30th | Kentucky
September 30th:
Rally on the tarmac for Andy Beshear
Visit a local hospital in Lexington, Kentucky.
Barnstorm with locals in Lexington, Kentucky.
Fly to Washington D.C

With the November elections approaching, Vice President Harris is beginning to hit the trail in her official capacity as Vice President for Andy Beshear and Mitch Landrieu. This is expected to show her power as the incumbent Vice President of the United States, while also solidifying herself as a top Democratic surrogate. This is the stage of the campaign where we ramp up operations and began head first to Iowa and beyond.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2021, 12:00:21 AM »

VP HARRIS TOWN HALL ANSWERS

Good to be with you Anderson, let's jump right in.

"Madame Vice President, my name is Thomas and I'm 18 years old. This will be my first election. There is a growing cynicism in people my age that going to college or finishing school will not mean much with the climate crisis. How do you plan to tackle this cynicism?

Thank you, Thomas, so much for that question and it's a really important question and ya know as I have traveled the country I have heard what you are experiencing and I am committed to addressing it so here is where we start. Your education is so important, more important than anything and I want you to finish your education as far as you want to go, so that's number one.

But I also understand where people your age are coming from, so here is my plan to combat the climate crisis, if people your age and older do in fact continue their education and in whatever field they are in, that they have opportunities to help fight the climate crisis, and that is work I have excelled in, whether working with President Biden to ensure we cut our carbon emissions in half, or creating brand new clean jobs in which many people in your generation can work in after college or graduate school, so there are so many opportunities, so Thomas I want you to continue your education and I hope you use your first vote wisely!

Ma'am, my name's Robert, and I'm a 54 year old coal miner from Kentucky. I'm not insensitive to the demands of environmentatlists, but it's my job that's going to be cut when the transition comes. How do you plan to ensure a just transition for those of us who work in the fossil fuel industry?"

Thank you so much for that question, Robert. And you're asking a question so many coal miners in states like, ya know Kentucky, West Virginia, etc are asking this question so first let me tell you this, I hear you and I won't forget you, you matter and are important to me and my future administration so don't forget that Robert.

So to the people like you who do have these coal-miner jobs you are going to be our #1 priority when we begin the transition from coal to clean reneweable energy you will get a notice from the government saying "Hey, we understand you're a coal miner, we have this brand new clean renweable energy job if you want it, if not, here's a pension from the government for the years of service you gave powering our country for so many years".

And look Robert lemme tell you, to be 54 and still working a coal mining job, that takes strength and courage and I applaud you for that.

Madame Vice President, my name's Lily, I'm 37 and an ecologist. From my understanding, some of the best methods to tackle the climate crisis come in the form of environmental restoration, in partiuclar the Great Green Wall projects currently underway in Africa and China. Would you support a similar plan in the United States?"

I would, Lily and let me tell you why. It is imperative on all of us to contribute in some way to save our planet, to save our species. And so if you look at what they're doing in Africa and China, they're picking up the bat and saying, "We're gonna take the steps to save our planet by doing something as simple as planting tree's"

So when we talk about saving our climate that includes stepping up to bat and everyone, whether you be old or young, black or white, gay, straight, whatever. Rolling up their sleeves and getting to work.

It was so great to be here with all of you! Don't forget to vote in March and in November!
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2021, 04:19:58 PM »

VP HARRIS SLAMS MICHELLE OBAMA

In a press conference in Washington D.C, Vice President Kamala Harris gave the following statement on comments made by Michelle Obama.

"Now we can all stand up and say 'We're opposed to the death penalty', but when you have a candidate who is running for President, who calls for the former President and current candidate to be executed, that is a clear disqualification for the office of President of the United States.

Now I'm not saying Donald Trump shouldn't be charged for every crime he has committed, because he should, but nowhere in this country, in the United States of America do we call for the execution of our political opponents and I call on Michelle Obama to heavily reconsider her stance in this race and whether statements like these help or hurt this campaign."
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2021, 06:14:48 PM »

Tweet from @KamalaHarris

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2021, 07:01:04 PM »

Fighter, For the People.

Narrarator:
When Americans wake up in the morning, they need the peace of mind that someone in the White House is looking out for them. That someone is prepared to fight for them

Throughout her career, Kamala Harris has been an advocate for all Americans, no matter their background, and when she is President she will continue that work.
When Kamala Harris gets to the White House, she will raise the minimum wage, expand healthcare and ensure every American has the right to a proper education. She's ready to work and she's fighting for the people.

Kamala Harris:
I'm Kamala Harris, and I approve this message

This ad was aired in IA, NH, SC, NV and all Super Tuesday states.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies