After the Chaos: A 2024 election game (gameplay thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:41:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  After the Chaos: A 2024 election game (gameplay thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: After the Chaos: A 2024 election game (gameplay thread)  (Read 4517 times)
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« on: June 09, 2021, 10:35:15 AM »

Hogan for America campaign launch

https://twitter.com/govlarryhogan

Concord, New Hampshire  Kickoff speech
“Hello Concord, citizens of New Hampshire, and my fellow Americans! I am so honored to be here in front of so many people of this great nation here today. Ya know, I have been to NH a few times now, and it’s been a great experience coming here every time. My good friend governor Chris Sununu served this state very well. I’m here today to make an announcement. An announcement I never once actually thought I would be making. I stand here today, remembering the legacy of the Republican Party. Abraham Lincoln. Teddy Roosevelt. Ronald Reagan. And I’m proud to stand here in front of you and announce that I, Larry Hogan, am seeking the Republican nomination for President of this great nation! I am a proud moderate Republican, my record will show this, and I believe in a Republican campaign not about bigotry and homophobia, but of acceptance, unity, and patriotism. We have right now a former president running who was a failure as a president and is very dangerous, and right now I’m calling on not just Republicans, but independents, democrats, libertarians. Americans. The American spirit is strong and if we come together we can get back to the legacy of presidents like Lincoln and Roosevelt. We need a president who will fight for African Americans, who will let the LGBTQ+ community know they’re heard. But who also will fight for Republican values, I believe we can do this! I know the road ahead will be challenging but it’s a challenge I’m willing to face! Thank you, God bless you all!”
*proud to be an American plays as Governor Hogan exits the stage*
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 06:27:49 AM »

Chris Sununu, John Kasich endorse Larry Hogan

https://amp.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/02/11/new-hampshire-primary-governor-sununu

Chris Sununu- “Hello New Hampshire! How are we doing? I’m here today with Governor Hogan to officially announce my endorsement of the former Governor for president of the United States. Not only has Larry been a great friend, he has served his state very well, and just like he has done in Maryland, he will bring Non-partisan, common sense solutions to the issues facing Americans. I’m happy and honored to be joining team Hogan.”

https://people.com/politics/former-ohio-gov-john-kasich-backs-joe-biden-in-dnc-speech/?amp=true

Video from John Kasich- Hello. It’s me, John Kasich. Right now we all have an important choice to make. One of the most important. Do we allow this kind of division in the Republican Party or do we nominate a Uniter to bring all wings of the party together? Larry Hogan is a true moderate who puts people ahead of party, and he is my choice for president in 2024. He served his state valiantly, and I commend him for taking on this huge challenge. God bless you all, and I look forward to hitting the campaign trail”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 12:35:47 PM »

Hogan for America campaign schedule

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/28/larry-hogan-maryland-governor-interview-trump-republicans

August 15- fly into Iowa
August 16- meet with religious leaders, farmers across the state
August 17- hold rally with John Kasich, Speak about agriculture and its importance
August 18-21st- visit local high schools and community colleges, dinner with local voters afterwards.
August 22nd- town hall Q&A, meet and greet voters
August 23rd- rally with Chris Sununu in Des Moines, make the youth of America a central part of the speech, as well as farmers
August 25th- attend church dinner event.
August 27-29- campaign through state with governors Kasich and Sununu, host a fundraiser
August 30- fly to South Carolina, have dinner at local restaurant.
August 31- speak in Columbia, South Carolina with governor Sununu, talk about religious freedom, Gun rights, and then meet and greet with voters
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 02:42:13 PM »

Hogan campaign issues endorsements of Bevin, Nungesser for governor
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 06:24:13 PM »

NEW ENDORSEMENTS FOR HOGAN CAMPAIGN

In Charleston South Carolina, Governor Hogan hosted a rally with Senator Tim Scott. Scott said “I’m honored to be here to endorse Larry Hogan for president. He will unite the Republican Party and stand up for EVERY American, of every kind”

Also at an event in South Carolina, the governor was introduced by congresswoman Liz Cheney, who gave a powerful speech endorsing Larry Hogan and calling out to all Americans to come together under this common cause
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2021, 06:41:22 PM »

Statement from Hogan campaign

“We do not endorse the words of Marjorie Taylor-Greene. Incitement of violence is a crime, just like the attack on the capital building in 2021. As for Mr Trump, can we stop with the silly nicknames and childish insults and get back to what matters? Fighting for the American people”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2021, 10:58:45 AM »

Hogan responds to Trump

“Again, can we shut up with the childish insults and the silly nicknames and debate what’s important? You may have certain disagreements with Harris, but that’s no reason to attack her consistently. If you sign on for the interparty debate, you can make those disagreements heard, but stop being a jacka** and talk policy”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2021, 05:48:21 PM »

Statement by Larry Hogan

“I am disgusted and appalled by Mrs Obama’s comments. VP Harris is right, Trump should be charged for his crimes. But under no circumstances should be be executed. I cannot believe she said that”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 06:18:47 PM »

Hogan appears in Louisiana to campaign for Nungesser
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2021, 03:14:53 PM »

announcement from Hogan campaign:

“Unfortunately there seems to be no path forward for this campaign. We thank all of our supporters and staff. Many might hate me for this, but I cannot and will not endorse Donald Trump, so I’m voting for Harris…”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2021, 08:22:37 PM »

Hogan endorses Landrieu, encourages to Republicans to go for Harris
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies