If Trump wins in 2024,
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:05:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If Trump wins in 2024,
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Does it mean for sure he cheated?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 45

Author Topic: If Trump wins in 2024,  (Read 1644 times)
Terlylane
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 05, 2021, 10:22:59 PM »

This question is brought to you by a conversation I just had.
The only way Trump wins is by cheating
You’re starting to sound like this guy.

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 11:38:32 PM »

No, Trump won a valid victory under the rules in 2016 (just as valid as Biden's victory). However, it is tainted by the fact that it was not the will of the people but happened through a distortion in the system, and it is very unlikely that Trump would win the popular vote in 2024. Anyway, it is unlikely he is elected again, but it is not impossible obviously.
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 09:00:46 AM »

No.
MABA 2020
MakeAmericaBritishAgain
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 05:10:09 AM »

No, but also if he loses narrowly it will probably be stolen for him
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 09:33:01 AM »

Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 05:59:07 PM »

Yes, because there is literally no path for Trump to ‘win’ that doesn’t involve throwing out the results of say Michigan and PA (and probably GA too).

I know this is meant to be phrased as some kind of gotcha, ha ha Democrats don’t believe in elections either, I’m so smart question, but the reality is that other than possibly Arizona or Wisconsin, Trump isn’t carrying any Biden states in 24. A Trump victory means multiple Republican state leges threw out results
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2021, 06:31:28 PM »

No, but also if he loses narrowly it will probably be stolen for him

Pretty much this.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2021, 06:41:47 PM »

I wish winning the Electoral College while 100% losing the popular vote counted as cheating.

By the way, nice try with attempting a "both sides" here, if that is in fact what you're doing, as I think.
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2021, 09:09:39 PM »

Stop. There is a zero percent chance of this happening.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2021, 09:18:36 PM »

Trump isn't winning ever again, Bill CLINTON was impeached and Trump himself used Benghazi and Lewinsky to the detriment of Hillary, do you honestly believe Trump is gonna win MI, WI and PA again, he won only those states due to Gary Johnson

Trump was impeached twice
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2021, 09:20:57 PM »

He wouldn't be favored, but I would never entirely count Trump out. He's exceeded expectations twice in a row.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2021, 09:26:46 PM »

Trump isn't winning ever again, Bill CLINTON was impeached and Trump himself used Benghazi and Lewinsky to the detriment of Hillary, do you honestly believe Trump is gonna win MI, WI and PA again, he won only those states due to Gary Johnson

Donald Trump will easily win Wisconsin, Nevada, and New Mexico against Joe Biden and Michigan Governor Lee Chaitfield and Pennsylvania Governor Doug Mastriano will invoke the dual elector scenario, which will allow Donald Trump to win reelection in the House of Representatives.
TodayJunior
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2021, 09:47:07 PM »

He wouldn't be favored, but I would never entirely count Trump out. He's exceeded expectations twice in a row.
All I’m saying is if I were a Republican, I’d want to move on from trump….as quick as possible, but hey….pachyderms gonna pachyderm.  
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2021, 09:51:49 PM »

All I’m saying is if I were a Republican, I’d want to move on from trump….as quick as possible, but hey….pachyderms gonna pachyderm.  

I am anything but a Trump supporter. I just don't think it would be wise to count him out if he's the nominee.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2021, 10:51:06 PM »

Donald Trump will easily win Wisconsin, Nevada, and New Mexico against Joe Biden and Michigan Governor Lee Chaitfield and Pennsylvania Governor Doug Mastriano will invoke the dual elector scenario, which will allow Donald Trump to win reelection in the House of Representatives.

Whitmer is up 10 pts on James and Bob Casey Jr is on the ballot in 2024 and no R in 2012/2018 have touched Tammy Baldwin all on the ballot in 2024

Stabenow won a LANDSLIDE over John James in 2018 too, she is running too in 2024
Fusternino
Rookie
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 12:31:25 AM »

No.

Biden is averaging +15 for his approval but gets abysmal numbers for the economy.

A lot of independents still believe(d) Trump was a good businessman before becoming President and that he was responsible for the gaudy pre-COVID economic numbers (I've always held that the economic success of the late-Obama and pre-COVID Trump era was a mirage) and that even if Trump had mishandled COVID, he would be good at getting the economy back on track.

There's no telling what the economy looks like in 2024. Believe me, Trump already has a path.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 01:35:44 AM »
« Edited: June 10, 2021, 07:03:08 AM by MR. KAYNE WEST »

Rs said Hillary was disqualified from running because Bill Clinton was impeached why does anyone want Trump whom was twice impeached to be Prez and he incited a riot with the Proud boyz
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2021, 09:45:59 AM »

LOL. Are you serious? He came within 42,000 votes of winning in 2020 even with vote by mail and a pandemic and Biden didn't have any negative press. Trump would be favored against Harris in my opinion and would have at least a 50 50 chance to beat Biden.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 10:00:13 AM »

Republicans are definitely rigging the system in their favor.

If Trump wins in 2024, did he cheat?  Not directly, no.

That said, there is NO QUESTION that he had outside interference on his behalf in 2016.  And there is no question that Republicans are actively trying to make it easier for him to win.

Still, even if he does win, it is almost impossible for him to win with a majority of the vote...the only way he can win is by a technicality.  He was never the will of the American people and he was never elected by the American people.

Additionally, another coup attempt is entirely in the realm of possibility, even likely.  As there is no January 6th commission, that attempt was merely a dress rehearsal.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2021, 10:03:23 AM »

No.

Biden is averaging +15 for his approval but gets abysmal numbers for the economy.

A lot of independents still believe(d) Trump was a good businessman before becoming President and that he was responsible for the gaudy pre-COVID economic numbers (I've always held that the economic success of the late-Obama and pre-COVID Trump era was a mirage) and that even if Trump had mishandled COVID, he would be good at getting the economy back on track.

There's no telling what the economy looks like in 2024. Believe me, Trump already has a path.
Yep and Trump can do the whole I told you so speech on 2024 on oil prices, the border, COVID - if lab leak is true/focusing on China in campaign and economic issues/inflation. Biden is already on the defensive on many issues including gas prices/inflation, immigration, COVID/China lab leak and foreign policy to some extent.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2021, 10:07:26 AM »

That said, there is NO QUESTION that he had outside interference on his behalf in 2016.  And there is no question that Republicans are actively trying to make it easier for him to win.

Still, even if he does win, it is almost impossible for him to win with a majority of the vote...the only way he can win is by a technicality.  He was never the will of the American people and he was never elected by the American people.

Additionally, another coup attempt is entirely in the realm of possibility, even likely.  As there is no January 6th commission, that attempt was merely a dress rehearsal.
Dems focusing on 1/6 would be a huge gift to the GOP in the 2024 election. No one cares already besides hardcore dems.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2021, 12:00:58 PM »

Dems focusing on 1/6 would be a huge gift to the GOP in the 2024 election. No one cares already besides hardcore dems.

The worst attack on American democracy since 9/11 was perpetrated by Donald Trump and his supporters on January 6th.  I can assure you many people, not just Democrats, care very much about that.

Your party ignoring/sanctioning it will hurt them.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2021, 12:45:42 PM »

The worst attack on American democracy since 9/11 was perpetrated by Donald Trump and his supporters on January 6th.  I can assure you many people, not just Democrats, care very much about that.

Your party ignoring/sanctioning it will hurt them.
Does anyone talk about Benghazi anymore? It would be dems stuck in the last election cycle. The average voter literally does not care.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2021, 12:47:09 PM »

That the Democrats learned absolutely nothing from 2016 and 2020 and triple downed on that strategy in 2024.

SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2021, 12:48:31 PM »

That the Democrats learned absolutely nothing from 2016 and 2020 and triple downed on that strategy in 2024.

They will. Party is lost. They've literally become an elitist establishment party out of touch with the average American. The GOP is flawed but is only party currently trying to fight for liberty and freedom.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies